Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wolfgangqpublic Posts: 189, Reputation: 29
    -

Mar 28, 2009, 07:30 AM
    Cannot remember name of movie
    There was this movie that I saw a few years ago about a rich white kid that was really lonely and didn't have friends. The only detail I can remember is that his parents crashed with a private jet and the kid communicated with them through some super computer. And I think that the movie ended with the kid getting friends. Please, I wish I could see this movie again, but I just cannot remember the name.

Thanks in advance :)
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Mar 28, 2009, 08:06 AM

Sounds like Ri¢hie Ri¢h (1994)
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Mar 28, 2009, 11:29 AM

You're very welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember name of movie- 80's -90's family movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie that I used to watch when I was younger. It may have only been a television movie I am not certain. The movie was about two girls in high school. One was quite popular and the other was labeled a "nerd". The two got in trouble and their punishment was...

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

I remember this old black and white movie but can't remember its title [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this old black and white movie as a child (over 40 years ago). Every time the father would get angry, he kicks out the families TV set.. His family would all cry and his wife would make him sleep on the sofa downstairs. I remember this happening several times in the movie.....

I can't remember the name of this movie! [ 1 Answers ]

There is this movie I saw when I was kid. About a girl riding a horse and jumping off the super high cliff or something like that into a body of water. And either the horse or the girl went blind and still competed in the strange computition. Its an old movie. Please help... someone! I have been...

Old movie can't remember [ 2 Answers ]

OK I'm not sure but the movie starts as a half naked boy playing a flute think in the grass an he lives with a bunch of elders that start humming really loud all at the same time to call upon each other... newayz the basics of this movie is there's a boy and a girl who are there only kind and there...

View more questions Search