Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    c_horton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2009, 11:41 PM
    Moving a mobile home
    I sold a mobile home approx 90 days ago and the people who bought it have still not moved it I was wondering how long they had by law to move it off my property
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Mar 28, 2009, 03:12 PM

I am not aware of any law that says it must be moved. So far you have allowed it to be parked on your property so that's totally legal so far. If the title has cleared and the deal is closed you can notify them that they must remove the trailer from your property. The time limit you must give varies from stste to state so check locally.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mobile home. [ 4 Answers ]

If someone owns a mobile home without owning the land,can a lien be put on it? By a lawyer. Thank you for your help!

Conversion of mobile home to single family home [ 5 Answers ]

In 1995, we bought some land & moved a salvaged mobile home on it. The mobile wasn't permanent meaning we only needed to live in it until we could build our house. We first added onto the mobile a 12x60 section. We then began to tear down the mobile home & eventually added a front section. The...

Mobile home a/c [ 2 Answers ]

Changed a 4 ton to a 5 ton unit in a mobile home uped duct size 12 to a 14 feeding other side of moblie home . It is freezing up what could be going wrong

Garden Tub Faucet - Home of Legend mobile home [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, My sister has a leaky garden tub faucet. We can't determine how to access under the faucet. There is no access door. A closet is behind the faucet. When we remove the wallboard, we find the distance from the opening to the faucet too far away to access. Can you help? Thanks, Mary

Mobile Home Tub [ 3 Answers ]

I'm reinstalling a garden tub in an early 80's mobile home. It has an above floor drain, and I'm a little confused as to how to hook it up. It is against a wall with no access to the drain from the rear or underneath. Any help would be appreciated. This is my first experience with plumbing a...

View more questions Search