Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akms Posts: 131, Reputation: -3

Sep 5, 2006, 06:25 PM
    My mp3 player uses napster and you hook it up and when I try to download it says no device detected

Whys that
    adam w Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2006, 02:29 PM
    See if the usb lead is plugged into the computear properly
    akms Posts: 131, Reputation: -3

Oct 2, 2006, 06:54 PM
    Thanks that's not it but its working now

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heater won't work in auto [ 5 Answers ]

Whenever I turn my heater on in auto it will not come on. I have switched to Run and it comes on but only blows cool air. The pilot light is lit. The A/C works great so I have no idea what this might be, I read that it might be a relay but have no idea which one it is a ~17 yr old Trane unit so...

I have a murray 17.5 hp I think and the ignition won't work [ 1 Answers ]

I have a murray 17.5 mower and it won't start the when I turn the key nothing happens. The last time it worked it wouldn't start it would buzzzz or make a clicking noise and now it just doesn't do anything. If I out a pair of pliers on the 2 silinoid wires the starts moves but won't pop up to...

Husband won't work [ 8 Answers ]

My husband won't work right now either. He used to make a good salary. He has decided he is going to be a real estate agent. He has been one for 10 months and has contributed 4,000.00 to our expenses this year. We have financial responsibilities like two mortgages, cars, insurance, etc. and I have...

My boss won't let me come back to work. [ 4 Answers ]

I've been off work for a month due to surgery,the doctor gave me a note saying I can return to work but on light duty for the first two weeks. My boss won't let me return to work until I am all better. I am a cashier and most of my work is light duty type work, the heavy stuff has been done by...

My guide me.com site won't work [ 6 Answers ]

:-/ Can anyone tell me what can I do to find out why my guide me.com site won't work? I use the guide me.com chat through Yahoo and I keep getting the error page saying the page cannot be found and I may need to adjust my browser settings.. The main Yahoo site works fine for chat and the messenger...

View more questions Search