Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    relroyastro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2009, 03:32 PM
    Itchy red bumps on arms
    Hello,

I have been getting itchy red bumps that look like mosquite bites on both arms for the last week. These bumps last about 1 or 2 days then slowly fade away. There are about 5-6 bumps on each arm and they are there on the forearms, elbow and near the wrist. There are no such bumps anywhere else on the body and these bumps are not filed with pus. I have thoroughly checked and cleand the bed, sofa, chairs but found no bedbugs or other insects. And I don't have any food allergy that I know of.
    What could be the reason for this and how to prevent or reduce the effect of these red itchy bumps :(

Thanks.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2009, 12:51 AM

Hi, relroyastro!

Unfortunately, no one here can diagnose what you might have. Some of our members might be able to make some very fine, educated quesses as to what might be going on with you, but no one here who might be qualified to diagnose you can see you in person.

In order to be sure of what might be happening with you, it would be best to see a physician.

For more information about that, please click on the following link.

Ask Me Help Desk - Announcements in Forum : Health & Wellness

I wish and hope only the best for you!

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itchy red bumps on arms and legs [ 11 Answers ]

OK so I have had these stupid itchy bumps on my legs and arms for a little and I would like to know why, its driving me nuts, they arnt everywhere, just random places. Oh and they are all different sizes and red, just red and friggin itchy, like mosquito bites but I know there not

Red, itchy marks on face/arms? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey everyone. Maybe a week or so ago I started getting these little red bumps on my face, which have since spread across my chest and especially my arms. Maybe you could call them welts even. They're very itchy and sometimes swell up, and occasionally are painful if rubbing against my shirt and...

Little bumps on the back of arms. [ 1 Answers ]

I recently noticed I have little bumps on the back of my arms, you can't really even see them but they are just not smooth like they used to be. I remember a friend of mine in high school had this happen to her so I know I'm not alone but I don't know how to treat it! Does anyone know what...

Red bumps on arms [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I've always had these annoying bumps on my upper arms. I never knew how I got them and how to lose 'em. Some of my friends have them too and my brother. Does anybody know what they are and how to get rid of them... they are really embarasing:eek: :confused: :(??

Bumps on arms [ 3 Answers ]

I started shaving my arms a week ago but I have noticed a lot of red bumps along my arms what is this and is there nehting I can do about it

View more questions Search