Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

Apr 30, 2009, 12:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mudweiser View Post
    I only watched American Idol once...and that was when Clay Aiken was on it. After that I've found it to be a little bit annoying and a little boring...oh yea it also got in the way of Scrubs ;)

::runs away from american idol fan's grasps::

Sarah
    You's going to get a beating girl
    none12345 Posts: 1,439, Reputation: 234
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2009, 02:48 PM

It is just my opinion but I think some people don't vote for Adam because he is gay. Im not stereotyping or anything. I think Adam is more of a performer, but it is a singing competition, I don't think his vocals are that strong compared to Danny's.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 1, 2009, 07:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by none12345 View Post
    It is just my opinion but i think some people dont vote for Adam because he is gay. Im not stereotyping or anything. I think Adam is more of a performer, but it is a singing competition, i dont think his vocals are that strong compared to Danny's.
    I sincerely doubt that. Most of the voting is done by pyoung people who don't really care.
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

May 1, 2009, 07:22 AM
    I think Adam is more of a performer, but it is a singing competition, i dont think his vocals are that strong compared to Danny's.
    I knew I liked you for some reason! :p

Sincerely,
    Mrs. Gokey

(Starby's out of commission for a while so I've got him all to myself) :D
    kanicky73 Posts: 484, Reputation: 63

May 7, 2009, 11:47 AM

Well I am really glad that Danny is in the top 3 which means he's coming home!! Tomorrow to be exact. It's a nice feeling to have a home town boy be on this year!! Go Danny.

Having said that, as much as I would love to see Danny win, I think Adam is going to take it this year.
    dapixman Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 7, 2009, 12:37 PM

I was hurt when they let the rock chick go, But I do believe its going to be between Kris and Adam and not Gokey. But Adam will still WIN!
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2009, 02:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dapixman View Post
    I was hurt when they let the rock chick go, But I do believe its gonna be between Kris and Adam and not Gokey. But Adam will still WIN!
    Kris is going to go then adam and gokey is going to win. Last night they said he had a record vote of 64 mil!

May 7, 2009, 03:02 PM
    kris is gonna go then adam and gokey is gonna win. last nite they said he had a record vote of 64 mil!
    No, last night they said AMERICA voted a record 64 million times (I had 324 of them). They have NEVER revealed who got how many votes. The most they have done is tell how many votes separated the last two before they kicked one of them.

Kris should have gotten the boot this week not Allison.

Adam has been consistently great week after week. I think there was one week were he wasn't fantastic, but he was still good. Everyone else has had ups and downs. If Adam doesn't win, then the voters are fools.
    classyT Posts: 1,562, Reputation: 214
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2009, 03:45 PM

Well I don't like Adam. It has NOTHING to do with whether he is gay or not... I don't like his voice and I don't get why everyone thinks he is all that. I like Danny...
    Ultra Member

May 7, 2009, 04:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by classyT View Post
    Well I don't like Adam. It has NOTHING to do with whether he is gay or not...i don't like his voice and I don't get why everyone thinks he is all that. I like Danny......
    Yah I don't like adam's voice to. It doesn't really sound like a singing voice. Not that I can sing better but compared to like danny's
    kanicky73 Posts: 484, Reputation: 63

May 13, 2009, 07:49 AM

I can't help but say this and I know there are a lot of Adam fans that will not like my comment but here goes. I think that Adam doesn't "need" to win American Idol. He is going to have a singing career either way, and some record company will snatch him up in a heartbeat.

So having said that I think that America should focus on voting for either Danny or Chris and based on last nights performances, I think it should go to Danny. I find myself focusing more on Chris's mouth movements that he does rather than his singing which the mouth thing is a little distracting. I don't want to criticize him because that is just how he sings but for me its distracting.
    classyT Posts: 1,562, Reputation: 214
    Ultra Member

May 13, 2009, 07:57 AM

Kanicky,

It should GO to Danny. I NEVER agree with America except for last year... I get so mad! Lol... (nope it doesn't take much. ) go danny go!
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

May 13, 2009, 08:03 AM

Danny is my fave; has been from the beginning. But at this point I think all of the Top 4 will be great recording artists.

I don't like Adam; just not my kind of artist but I respect that he's a good performer. Even though Alison got voted off last week, I still think she has a great voice.

May 13, 2009, 08:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kanicky73 View Post
    I can't help but say this and I know there are a lot of Adam fans that will not like my comment but here goes. I think that Adam doesnt "need" to win American Idol. He is going to have a singing career either way, and some record company will snatch him up in a heartbeat.

So having said that I think that America should focus on voting for either Danny or Chris and based on last nights performances, I think it should go to Danny. I find myself focusing more on Chris's mouth movements that he does rather than his singing which the mouth thing is a little distracting. I dont want to criticize him because that is just how he sings but for me its distracting.
    I agree that win or lose, Adam will have a career that surpasses any previous Idol contestant including Jennifer Hudson.

However, I think all of the top 5 and most of the top 10 will have good careers based on their Idol exposure. I don't think winning or losing at this point will affect that. So our votes should be based on who we feel is the most talented singer. There is no question in my mind that its Adam. I've felt that way from the very beginning. And I backed that up with 400 votes last night. Its clear the judges think the same way. If Adam does not win, it shows that many voters do not regard this as singing competition but a popularity contest.

May 13, 2009, 08:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by classyT View Post
    It should GO to Danny.
    It should go to the best singer! While Danny is very good, he's not the best this year.
    nitelight198073 Posts: 470, Reputation: 76

May 13, 2009, 01:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nikosmom View Post
    Danny is my fave; has been from the beginning. But at this point I think all of the Top 4 will be great recording artists.

I don't like Adam; just not my kind of artist but I respect that he's a good performer. Even though Alison got voted off last wk, I still think she has a great voice.
    yay danny danny danny
    Ultra Member

May 13, 2009, 02:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    It should go to the best singer! While Danny is very good, he's not the best this year.
    It should go to Danny because he is the best singer this year!

May 13, 2009, 02:09 PM
    It should go to Danny because he is the best singer this year!
    If it makes you feel better to believe that, far be it for me to attack your delusion ;)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 13, 2009, 02:11 PM
    I haven't watched it much this year, but after last night's performance I think it is going to go to Adam.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

May 13, 2009, 02:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mudweiser View Post
    I only watched American Idol once...and that was when Clay Aiken was on it. After that I've found it to be a little bit annoying and a little boring...oh yea it also got in the way of Scrubs ;)

::runs away from american idol fan's grasps::

Sarah
    You are the worlds most perfect woman.

Just saying what y'all know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do you think about American Idol? [ 14 Answers ]

Ok, I really like American Idol. I have always really gotten into the show. When people try to say its rigged I usually blow it off as nonsense. I still don't think it is "rigged," but has anyone else noticed from this season that they have kept some people that shouldn't be kept seemingly...

Who likes American idol? [ 83 Answers ]

Well, the show just started another season & I'm all geared up for the entertainment! I usually watch it live or record it when I can't. Last week they started with the process of elimination. Some of these contestants were so bad but so humorous of course. Then after they get their walking...

American Idol - Who's it going to be? [ 14 Answers ]

So, who do you all think is going to win? Taylor or Katherine? My vote is Taylor, we need someone unique to win. :D

Any American Idol fans out there? [ 44 Answers ]

It's one of only 2-3 "network" TV shows we watch in my house... and for A.I. the eight of us are glued! I'm rooting for the Joe Cocker-ish fella, but am fairly sure he can't win.:( I predict the crooner was voted out yesterday. We'll find out tonight.

View more questions Search