Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hunter88 Posts: 17, Reputation: 4

Mar 27, 2009, 02:00 PM
    Bad blood flow
    I've been turning blue, literally.

My arms, feet, and lips have been turning blue.

Im already going to the doctor, but I would like to know
    Of there is any eastern medicine that I could take that would help blood
    Flow?

Mar 27, 2009, 02:01 PM

Once again sorry if words dot make much sense. Something is wrong with my computer. Sorry.
    Sunflowers Posts: 218, Reputation: 23

Mar 27, 2009, 02:06 PM

When is your doctor appointment? If you are turning blue you should probably be seen right away. This is a symptom of your blood not getting enough oxygen. Lack of oxygen can cause a lot of other problems including death.

Mar 27, 2009, 02:10 PM

Ive seen a normal doctor last Monday and seeing a heart doctor on this upcomig Monday. I just hate western medicine
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2009, 02:20 PM

Why do you hate western medicine? Medicine is just medicine anyway, if it has been tested and works then it becomes medicine- no matter what culture invented or discovered it.

EDIT

Modern medicine is a mixture of what works best over the globe

Mar 27, 2009, 02:39 PM

Its just a opinion. I don't like taking pills. Im use to herbs, teas that sort of thing but if a pill is the only way to fix it then ill take it, I just like natural stuff more.
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2009, 03:01 PM

Most pills are herbs and teas- just with the active ingredient taken out so that you only get the good part. For example aspirin comes form willow bark. Pills, injections and other pharmaceutical preparations are a convenient way to deliver the active compound in a controlled dose.

Natural does not always mean good, healthy or safe. Even too much water can kill you- the poison is always in the dose.

Most 'natural' remedies peddled today are just a means of separating people form their money.

Some 'natural' remedies in western medicine today
    Poppies (opiates), leeches, maggots, foxglove (Digitalis), silver and gold.
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Mar 27, 2009, 08:00 PM

Mmmm! Does taking suplements and turning blue have a connecton? Here is one link: Another person turns blue from colloidal silver - Boing Boing
    Holistic Doctor Posts: 64, Reputation: 8

Apr 1, 2009, 12:15 AM

First of all, you must find out why your limbs and lips are turning blue.
    If it is due to a cardiac cause, that would need to be treated on an urgent basis.
    Western medicine is lifesaving in many instances and hence should be taken if necessary.
    It can, however, be supplemented with herbal medicines from the Eastern countries.

If you write again about what your doctor says is the cause, maybe I could help you choose a good, supplemental herbal remedy, to work with the Western medicine you would be taking.
    Maybe, over time, your condition may improve enough for your doctor to reduce / discontinue his medicine, and you could continue to take the alternative medicine and be happy, too!
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Apr 1, 2009, 12:35 AM

I hear what you're saying, about Western medicine. Sometimes I feel that way too, especially when a doctor is rude and rushes me out of his office when I'm still asking him questions.

But, I want to share a true story. When I worked in a nursing home there was a girl, a patient. She had x-rays and MRIs showing a tumor at cervical vertebra 5 or something. The tumor paralyzed her from the neck down. She hated Western medicine and refused any and all treatment for her condition. Surgery was recommended.

So, she just laid there. Nurses fed her and bathed her. She refused to let anyone brush her teeth though... That smelled bad.

Please don't reject all modern medicine. If your lips and toes are blue, I'd guess your heart is involved. Get it checked out and give their remedies a try. Heck, in 100 years they'll be talking about the primitive medicine of the early 21st century.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2009, 12:47 PM

Anemia... lack of iron in the blood, responsible for the red blood cells... will also do this
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2009, 03:11 PM

I am against western medicine too unless it is to the point you have no other choice. Even then you really might be able to do alternative meds.
    Collidal silver can cause you to turn blue but I believe that if this is the cause then you STAY blue.
    If it is your heart and serious you may possibly have to do the western meds.
    You could try changing what you eat. Eliminate all processed, prepacked foods.
    Eat lots of fruits and vegetables and take some antioxidents. Drink healthy drinks that do not list sodium benzonate, aspartame or splenda as an ingredient and do not eat or drink anything that says diet.
    Get back to the doctors and get a diagnoses
    Then let us know and we will try and give you some other suggestions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Difference between funds flow and cash flow statement [ 1 Answers ]

I wanted 2 know the difference between funds flow and cash flow statement

Light period followed by heavy flow of brown blood [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, everyone -- I'm an Ask Me Help Desk novice looking for a few answers and a little reassurance. I just experienced a relatively light period capped by a fairly heavy day-long flow of brown blood with a distinctive odor. I'm in my mid-30s, not pregnant, and I don't have any STDs. Should...

Difference between cash flow and fund flow statements? [ 6 Answers ]

Difference between cash flow and fund flow statements?:)

Difference between cash flow and fund flow statement [ 1 Answers ]

What is a difference between cash flow and fund flow statement? What is fund flow statement? Prepare a fund flow statement with the help of an imaginary figures.

Difference between cash flow and fund flow statement [ 1 Answers ]

What is difference between cash flow and fund flow statement

View more questions Search