Hello again,

excon
    Jentau Posts: 57, Reputation: 8

Apr 4, 2009, 12:35 PM

I'm all for it

Add another one to the PRO side
    dollydaydreamer Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Apr 4, 2009, 12:42 PM

Yes I'm for it I'm from the u.k and the money spent on prescription drugs is phenomenal.Most people use cannabis for pain even thou its illegal it has properties for alleviating multiple medical problems.Weve no problem with prescribing heroin substitute methadone which is apparently more addictive than heroin how messed up is that.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2009, 09:09 AM

My dad partakes in the "herb". He had a spinal injury a few years back and is in constant pain, he takes at least 250mg of Tramadol every day and is still in pain.
    Maraijuana is one of the few things that helps.
    For hippies and teenagers it's a big CON
    But for people in pain PRO PRO PRO
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2009, 09:19 AM

Pro and not just for pain relief. Anxiety, Stress, Appetite, etc... Different strains can do different thing indica I think is for pain while Sativa is for the mind but I forget which one is which :)
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2009, 10:30 AM
    excon agrees: All the old hippies are in pain these days. Getting old ain't for sissy's.
    LOL excon, I never thought of it that way
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2009, 11:00 AM

Hey I am for it either way. Medical or fun. Peace out dude!
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2009, 11:24 AM

I'm PRO marijuana when you use a vaporizer since there is less harmful side effects [smoking is bad for you]. When using a vaporizer you also get a higher content of THC, I believe it is 97% where when you smoke a joint it's at 12%.

I am CON when it comes to kids using it.

Sarah
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2009, 11:27 AM

Hello again, mud:

Cool. You've got the Volcano Deluxe. Top of the line stuff.

excon
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2009, 11:29 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello again, mud:

Cool. You've got the Volcano Deluxe. Top of the line stuff.

excon
    Isn't it pretty :)

I also have to add, I am CON when it comes to parents using it around their kids. Do like you would do with booze, you wouldn't get plastered if you have kids to take care of.

Sarah
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2009, 11:39 AM

Volcano is the only way to go. My wife was MAD when she saw how much I spent on one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

From double pole to single pole thermostat -2 extra leads [ 3 Answers ]

The double pole thermostat for the baseboard heater has a red and a black wire coming in (from the circuit panel) and a red and a black going to the heater. The new single pole only has a red LINE lead and a black LOAD lead. If I attach red to red and then black to black, I have black (from...

Medical Marijuana and landlords [ 16 Answers ]

Hello: For what it’s worth, I live in Seattle. I have a prescription for marijuana. In a previous rental, I had a legal medical marijuana garden, and I had a big red sign on the door stating so. While I was away for a weekend, my landlord paid me a visit. He tore down the sign and called the...

Medical marijuana on probation [ 11 Answers ]

I have a misdermeanor possession of marijuana charge. I will be sentenced to 1 year of probation in Jan. I have recently been given a perscription to use medical marijuana. I will be given random drug tests. The court does not know about this perscription yet. Will I be able to smoke marijuana...

Medical Marijuana [ 21 Answers ]

There has been mountains of evidence that marijuana can be used to help all sorts of ailments such as pain that is associated with cancer and aids patients. It has also been shown to help with anorexia so why oh why if not make it legal for recreational use(which in my opinon it should be , alcohol...

One pole of untied double-pole circuit breaker breaks [ 5 Answers ]

I recently purchased a new dryer (220 v appliance) to replace an older model. The old dryer was connected to the panel via a double-pole breaker except that there was no clip or tie between the poles. I changed the location of the outlet when installing the new dryer, replacing the cable with the...

View more questions Search