Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    santana23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2009, 12:06 PM
    Maxtor 1tb hard drive
    Hello evry one I just new for ask some problem
    I asking how is possible maxtor 1tb hard drive use in with dvd usb socet I can use hard drive with dvd player or exzamle if I have 100 filims in hard drive how can watc with dvd usb player I sorry I try to explaned I hope you know what I mean thank you for any answer
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Mar 27, 2009, 12:20 PM

Hard to understand.. sorry

You want to play movies from HD through you DVD player because it has a USB socket?

Nope. Can't be done. DVD players don't have the software to do that.
    Burn the movies to a DVD then play it on the DVD player
    jamesbraken Posts: 157, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2009, 02:01 AM
    Hi,
    The movies saved in the hard drive, you watch through dvd player software because which have saved in the hard drive but, if you had saved in the dvd then you can play through dvd device. So, please download and install the dvd player software then you will able to watch all the movies.
    johndoe99 Posts: 167, Reputation: 21

Mar 30, 2009, 02:14 AM
    You can also connect your HD to a PS3 through the USB on the front of the PS3 and play those video files on your TV so long as they are within the following formats:

Playstation 3
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Mar 30, 2009, 07:49 AM

Or, if you have an XBOX, you can stream AVI, WMV, from PC to the xbox with WMP11

(sorry, can't let the PS3 seem like it has one up on the 360 LOL)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boot problems with Maxtor 750G External Hard drive. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Guy's, This is my first time on such a site so please be patient while I try and get to grips... I have recently bought a Maxtor 750G External Hard Drive and since first installation onto my Sony PC. It now won't boot up with it connected, the computer just freezes with the Vaio logo. Any...

Life span of hard disk.Maxtor [ 2 Answers ]

What is the life span bracket for Maxtor hard drives? Do hard disks wear out or become less responsive over time? Thanks for looking

Maxtor External Hard Drive [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone, One of my clients has an external hard drive with all of their Quicktime video files loaded onto it. These video files were captured in an iMac (one of the newer all-in-one units). We wanted to see if the external hard drive (Firewire connection) could be hooked up to the PC...

Maxtor 40GB hard drives failing [ 6 Answers ]

We have over 200 40GB maxtor hard drives in the field and we have had over a 10% failure rate Drives were installed from March 2001 to to December 2003 Failures started September 2003 - some lasted only weeks or days Different machines - maxtor says there is no problem but our supplier...

View more questions Search