Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tiffhorine89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2009, 11:09 AM
    Is it suppose to come out
    Me and boyfriend are trying to have a child but its been a year and we are not having any luck, but want I wanted to ask was if after having sex is his (sperm) suppose to fall out.
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2009, 11:12 AM

Why are you trying to have children with your boyfriend? He doesn't love you enough to marry you, but you are planning to add children to the situation?

Yes, gravity will cause sperm to "fall out" after sex.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2009, 11:15 AM

If you remain lying down after intercourse and prop a pillow under your buttocks for a half an hour,that is sufficient for sperm to enter the cervix and begin its journey.

Most of it will come out and that is O.K and very normal.
    bronzebabe Posts: 333, Reputation: 62

Mar 27, 2009, 12:55 PM

Even tho you see a Lot come out, it only takes One sperm to get you pregnant. If it has taken a year, you need to see your GYN and get an exam, and your boyfriend will need to see his doctor for an exam...just for both of you to make sure there is nothing wrong...
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2009, 01:29 PM

Lots of ejaculate drips out of a woman's vagina by force of gravity.

IF a man ejaculated into the vagina at full final thrust, plenty of sperm will reach the mouth of the cervix.

Is it possible your man is sterile? Have you had pelvic inflammatory disease?

Perhaps a visit to a physician is in order?
    KARIEMELIA Posts: 110, Reputation: 8

Mar 28, 2009, 07:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Justwantfair View Post
    Why are you trying to have children with your boyfriend? He doesn't love you enough to marry you, but you are planning to add children to the situation?

Yes, gravity will cause sperm to "fall out" after sex.

OUCH! THAT IS A LITTLE HARSH!:eek:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 28, 2009, 07:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by KARIEMELIA View Post
    OUCH! THAT IS A LITTLE HARSH!:eek:
    It may be harsh, but look at all the other posts about paternity and relinquishing parental rights.

It's easy for a guy to get out of a relationship, and harder for him to get out of a marriage. If there were more married couples having children we would have fewer single mothers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I suppose to get over this? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay this is crazy, I dated someone, for almost five years. We just broke up about 6 weeks ago and I am a mess it hurt so much but I feel that he still loves me and that he is just fighting the urge to be togather because of family and friend influences, The same goes for me but the diffrence is...

She suppose to be my sister [ 1 Answers ]

:mad: ugh, she makes me so sick... its like she still doesn't get the picture. But its way too late, I seriously don't want nothing to do with her at this Point... She suppose to be my sister, but all my life she has been putting me down Telling me I was fat, stupid, calling me names and...

I'm suppose to have a misscarriage [ 7 Answers ]

So this is not a happy question but I need it anyway. I was suppose to be 11 weeks pregnant yesterday but on Sunday was taking to the er and found that my baby didn't have a heartbeat. The baby only measured to 7 weeks 4 days. Which I donno doesn't make sense to me. So the doc says you are going to...

I Did What I Was Not Suppose To Do.. . [ 2 Answers ]

I met this wonderful guy on-line a couple of months ago and we clicked instantly. Had a lot in common, mutual physical attraction and spent what time we could together because we are both legally separated. This is the first intimate relationship I have been in since my separation. He had dated a...

What am I suppose to do [ 6 Answers ]

This is been going on for a long time. I had my daughter at a young age 16yr old, and my mother and grandmother have raised her the most of the time, but she knows I am her mother; Here lately we been at each others throats, she hates me, she's cutting herself, she doesn't want to live with...

View more questions Search