Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sarah_20pgn Posts: 69, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2009, 10:34 AM
    Finding the gspot
    So where exactly is a woman's gspot located?and how hard is it to find it?must be pretty hard because my fiancé and I have yet to find it.thanx!
    mugger Posts: 191, Reputation: 26

Mar 27, 2009, 11:03 AM

Around 1- 2 inches inside the vagina. A good way to find it is to have your fiancé use an index finger inside and do the "come here" thing with the finger. It's on the forward part of the vagina. It will feel like a little rougher spot of tissue than the rest of the vaginal walls. Hope it helps- enjoy!
    tai18 Posts: 130, Reputation: 2

Mar 27, 2009, 12:39 PM
    At the top, of the left side:) Talk Sex with Sue Johanson
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2009, 01:04 PM

Straight from AskMen.com - How To Master The Woman's G-Spot

The best way to find the g-spotFirst of all, the G-spot is easiest to locate when a woman is sexually aroused, so don't stint on your foreplay first. (You knew I would get that in!)

To locate and master the woman's G-spot, face your partner while she is lying on her back and insert your index or long middle finger into her vagina as far as it will easily go. Then crook it up toward yourself in a "come hither" motion, sliding your fingertip along the top of the vagina until you find an area that is rougher than the rest of that vaginal wall. (Make sure you have your fingernails clipped short and buffed before you do this -- sharp fingernails will definitely spoil the effort.) This rough or slightly ridged area is the "G-spot," and touching it will often cause a woman to react with surprise or pleasure.

If you don't get a reaction, here's what you do to really master the woman's G-Spot.

Sometimes it' hard to find the G-spot because it is located within, not on the outside of, the vaginal wall.

Sometimes it helps to use your other hand on the outside of the mons pubis (the hairy area above the pubic bone) to lightly massage the skin in the area where your crooked finger is touching to intensify the effect. And since not all women are G-spot sensitive, don't get discouraged if you can't get a special reaction.

Now from The 3 Hidden G Spot Positions to Drive Her Wild -

If you can hit her G Spot in the following three sex positions, you'll become the best lover she's ever had!

G Spot Positions #1- Woman's legs on your shoulder. This position involves either standing or kneeling and placing her legs on your shoulder. This sex position works because her legs are spread and you have open access to her G Spot area.
    What's great about this position is you can be adventurous and use different pieces of furniture. In addition, you can maintain constant eye contact which makes this position very sensual.

G Spot Positions #2- Woman on top
    When the woman is on top, she's able to control the intensity, depth and pace of sex. In other words, you'll be able to hit her G Spot. It's a great position for touch her all over body
    One great way for her to have G Spot stimulated is to have her rock back and forth. Try to experiment with different ways to access this area till you find something that she really enjoys. This means altering your depth and speed.

G Spot Positions #3- Behind a woman
    Often called "doggystyle", this sex position to hit the G Spot typically places the guy in control of sex. In the past, you have to do all the work while she just accepts it.
    But if you're interested in hitting her G Spot, you have to let her do a lot of the work.

If she wants you to stimulate this area, she should press her legs together as much as possible and then push back against you. By doing this, she'll be the one to find the hidden G Spot area.

Another variation you can try that'll drive her wild is to again press her thighs together (and having her legs outside of hers) while pushing her down on the bed. That way, you can hit directly hit the G Spot.
    Trust me when I say she'll absolutely love this position!Knowing how to find the positions to hit the G Spot during sex is an incredible way to pleasing your woman. By trying out the three positions that I described in this article, you'll easily hit her secret spot and give her mind blowing orgasms.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2009, 01:08 PM

Here is a link with a diagram that is very specific.

G-Spot Location Including Picture
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2009, 01:26 PM

When I did research on the G-Spot, I found out that there may be a few cells of slightly different appearance on the forward wall of the vagina which incidentally coincides with a spot where the distance between the urethra and vagina is close so that pressure made through the vagina stimulated the urethra and sexually oriented nerves found in the area.

So, it would be a place that a man must use his finger to pinpoint on his woman. A woman should just relax so she can discern a more intense feeling at that point.

As we all know, the inside of the vagina does not have the kind of pleasure receptors as the clitoris and all its nerve pathways.

Best wishes, :)
    sarah_20pgn Posts: 69, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2009, 10:00 AM

Thanks to all!!
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2009, 08:57 AM
    Also understand that it isn't as simple as saying "it is *here*"

Discussion about the g spot has continued for decades since it was first described... and the ability to use this area to bring about an orgasm is not universally experienced.

Researchers last year published a paper that seemed to indicate some women have very little innervation here, which might explain some women's "failure" to reach sexual heights with stim there...

That's the crux of any errogenous zone on any persons body. When you respond to stimulation there, it is empowering. Another tool for the bedroom.

When you do "all the right things" and "fail" to see what all the talk is about, it's a perceived "failure"... as if your body is broken, wrong, disconnected.

At least one major author, whose work I like, believe that the g spot is just another part of the clitoral complex... that, while we focus mostly on the sheathed "button" of the clitoris, that its reach and importance extends throughout the region.

The fact is this... each body is different. And each mind interprets sensations differently. My first lover could easily hit orgasm with manual stim of the g spot, by herself or by my doing... while largely ignoring the external cl!toris. Another lover could experience intense sensations at this region, but it was only during intercourse and only when her mind was relaxed and fully into the moment. And another love has had strong orgasms with g spot stim occasionally, but is much more responsive to cl!toral stim and most of the time focusing on g spot stim is more of a distraction than not.

So... I'm all for trying to explore your body, trying different ideas and techniques and approaches. I think its healthy and exciting. Any person needs to take responsibility for educating themselves about what their sexual needs and wants are. I think its doubly important for a woman, since some version of push/pull/repeat works for most men.

We are simple beings.

And I also think its important to accept that your body will respond to some things with great satisfaction, some things with great dislike, and some things will be in the middle. Perhaps pleasing, perhaps not, perhaps neutral.

My ears are one of my most sensitive areas and my mind interprets any stim there as intensely satisfying. Bite my nipple and the sensation is intense, but not pleasing. And then the reverse is true for my lover... she can hit orgasm with just proper mouth play at her breasts, but her ears irritate her... they are sensitive, but her mind interprets the stimulation differently.

Some people are ticklish. Some aren't.

Have fun exploring your sexuality.

If your lover is open to it, I would very much suggest you buy, or checkout (library) books about sexuality, sensual touch, etc. it is a great way to explore new ideas, learn facts, and a good way for you to be able to talk to your lover about new ideas without saying "i really wish you would do this more"... talking about areas of interest through a book or article can make the writing share the burden of the moment, if that makes any sense.

I've always loved to talk about sex and been open to it with all partners, but reading anothers perspective is a great way to both think about your needs and perhaps see your partners needs in a different way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding a Jon in UK [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I recently came to UK to join my husband and for the past 2 months I have been applying of jobs that I’m well experienced of. I’m from Sri Lanka and I have six years experience in sales/marketing field as an admin person. I worked for two multinational companies but even with a high profile...

I need to finding someone [ 20 Answers ]

Hi I need help finding my dad his name I Charles he has a married sister named Brenda Smith He left my sister and I when I was 1 and my sister was unborn. I have half brothers and sisters I have an old canceled credit card and a Block buster video card uder his name he lives in Ca or Ks he has...

Finding my dad. [ 17 Answers ]

I need help finding my dad. I have had a heart to heart with my mum but she won't tell me anything about him. I last saw my dad was when I 4 years old I'm now 25. I have not seen him for a lot of years,and I would like to get to know him.please help.

Finding my dad. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I am 18 years old and I am looking for my father. I haven't seen or heard from him in over 15 years. I have a half brother, who I just recently found in August of 2007, that was my dads first wife's son. (He never paid child support for either of us.) We have since then kept in touch. He came...

View more questions Search