Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dbcooper112471 Posts: 24, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2009, 10:26 AM
    Used shipping containers for building new home.
    Where can I buy used metal shipping containers in the United States to build a home with?

YouTube - Shipping Containers Recycled as Homes
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

Mar 27, 2009, 10:39 AM

Try here:

Buyertrail - Find What You You're Looking For,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lead (II) Nitrate and aluminum containers [ 1 Answers ]

Would there be a problem with shipping Lead (II) Nitrate in an aluminum container?

How to clean chemical mixing containers [ 1 Answers ]

When mixing chemical solutions such as aqueous stains/solutons, what is the proper way of cleaning the containers used for the mixing. Is it appropriate to clean them like normal labware and rinse the contents down the sink?

We are building a new home [ 2 Answers ]

We are in a very very old home, So we are demo it down and will build a new home, We are subbing everything out, What I would like to know is the steps, What comes 1st, I know you have to pep the grown, right? Stake out your outside walls, right? Pour the footing, right? Then get the...

Building own home, need equipment [ 11 Answers ]

My wife and I are building a home on a very wooded lot. We want a piece of equipment to help, specifically the foundation, septic and burying the electric. Originally we wanted a tractor with loader and backhoe. Were getting conflicting stories of what we need. Any ideas or suggestions?

Building a new home [ 1 Answers ]

I have two questions one is should the exterior plumbing stack vents be at least 3 feet above operable doors and windows.. In the bathroom a good location for a permanently installed ceiling heat lamp is where thanks new home bulider

View more questions Search