Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    landomy Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2009, 03:29 AM
    Where my folder was saved ?
    Helllo evreyOne,

I nedd your help; today I download from the internet an application and it is asked me for run it or save it

I chose run it after it is completed nothing apper I want to know what's happened and where this folder saved I'm my PC
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2009, 03:40 AM

Try you're my document folder or use the search function.
    chaosmaster1 Posts: 294, Reputation: 12

Mar 29, 2009, 10:34 PM

99% of the time it is in your temporary internet files folder or the windows temp folder I think its %temp% is the directory in the windows folder in c:\
    WebsiteSolution Posts: 85, Reputation: 10

Mar 30, 2009, 04:59 AM

If you can't find the folder in any of the places recommended above, try to download something else (dont actually download, just go through the initial steps), then when it says save, see the name of the folder that your computer defaults to, that's where all you downloaded files will be saved, unless changed.
    Good luck
    chaosmaster1 Posts: 294, Reputation: 12

Mar 30, 2009, 10:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by WebsiteSolution View Post
    if you can't find the folder in any of the places recommended above, try to download something else (dont actually download, just go through the initial steps), then when it says save, see the name of the folder that your computer defaults to, thats where all you downloaded files will be saved, unless changed.
    Good luck
    Like he just said with any decent broswer you should be able to choose where most of your files are saved i.e. the desktop
    jamesbraken Posts: 157, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2009, 11:14 PM

You can check the installed application in the all programs or if you choose the run option then, application file will not save in the desktop and my document, it is just installed in the computer but it is saved in the temp folder and user profile.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Once saved always saved [ 39 Answers ]

How many Christians believe in the addage, once saved always saved? I have been a Christian since age 8 and never was sure until adulthood. I heard it said at the pulpit, that once you name is written in the Book of Life it cannot be erased. A good example of this is the relationship we have...

Install folder is missing from my Windows (XP) folder [ 3 Answers ]

How odd. Tried to install a program and got "1607: Unable to install InstallShield Scripting Runtime". I found the fix options at microsoft.com but one of them refers to C:\Windows\Installer - and I realize I don't have it! How the heck it disappeared I have no clue :confused: Hope hope...

Can it be saved [ 4 Answers ]

After 19 years not only did he have a affair he fathered child. I love him and he wants nothing more that me to let him back into my heart. My mind keeps me wondering if we are fooling ourselves thinking it can work... Help me, has it been done, I mean done for real... I do forgive him and love him...

What Must I Do To Be Saved? [ 16 Answers ]

(1) What is the first step to Salvation? (2) What are your beliefs (based upon The Bible) regarding Salvation? (3) Do you believe in the eternal security of the believer (keeping in mind that Salvation is based upon the finished work at Calvary; not upon what man can or can't do, due to human...

View more questions Search