Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rachelcuryy08 Posts: 47, Reputation: -3

Mar 27, 2009, 12:40 AM
    Is this depresion
    I am a stay home wife no kids don't have much to do I always find myself feeling down and feeling sad I don't understand why I always think that my husband don't care about me and I always start arguments because all I be wanting is attention when he get home I have told him mutiple times all I want is attention and love how hard is that to get from your husband you know. So is I'm wrong for wanting attention and is I'm wrong for wanting to feel love. It seems to me the only time he love me is when my legs sre open please give me advice and tell me how to handle it. We also wanted a child and been trying but can't and now I see why we can't I see that GOD don't bless unhealthy relationships we just need to pray and trust him...
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Mar 27, 2009, 05:51 AM

You don't see the writing on the wall. You need to get out of the house, maybe find a little job that will keep you occupied and socially active. Maybe then you won't appear so needy to your husband.

No I don't think you have clinicial depression you are just bored of your existence if you are staying at home with no kids to take care of. You have lost yourself esteem, you probably wear old cloths a lot (?) don't take care of your appearance (?).

You can turn your relationship around with your husband by doing more for yourself.

Tick
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2009, 06:02 AM

You are most likely so starved for human contact that you are clinging to your husband and being needy of his time and attention.

No one else can satisfy the emptiness in you,you have to do that for yourself.

It is not your husbands job to make your life happy,he is there to share the happiness that you make for yourself.

Take a class or volunteer and stop dwelling on your loneliness and boredom and change it.

You will be happier and when you are your relationship will improve.

The power is in your hands.Even if you just get out and take walks ,you will feel better.

God does not punish by not giving children.

There are many reasons it takes time to conceive.

You should make an appointment to see a gynecologist and discuss your concerns.

I wish you the best.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2009, 12:37 PM

You have to make a life for yourself; you can't wait for someone to do it for you, or you will end up in trouble of some kind... specially lethargy and depression.

I recommend you get a full time job in order to get back into the real world. After that, add hobbies, exercise, and friends of your own to your life. Make yourself happy and content.

Best wishes, :)

Mar 27, 2009, 05:04 PM

Thank you for just letting me know that I will take all these advice in consederation thank you
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2009, 12:43 AM

Hi, rachelcuryy08!

I have an actitivity that I like to do with people on this site to help them to feel better about themselves and also hopefully help them to potentially reach a goal in their lives that they might have.

If you would like to know what it is and participate in the activity, please let me know on this thread.

Thanks!

Mar 28, 2009, 01:49 AM

Yes I will like to know please let me know
    Nestorian Posts: 978, Reputation: 152

Mar 28, 2009, 02:00 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by rachelcuryy08 View Post
    thank you for just letting me know that i will take all these advice in consederation thank you
    Where are you from? You english suggests you are from a far different culture than some of us here. It's important we don't give you ideas that will get you hurt in your culture. (and no your english was not bad, but there are a few points you used improper grammar, but don't worry, I can't spell to save my life. Haha.)

Ok, so you want his attention, love and affection. How offten do you see him? What are your hobbies/ interests? What do you do for you time, when you have time alone what do you do? How often do you get out? What do you do when out? Who do you talk to? What about friends, how many do you have and how offten do you see them?

These questions are all very important for you to answer, or to discover the answer to them. Even if you don't share them with us, it maybe in your best interst to find out... There isn't really more I can say, with out crossing a line into other cultures even though this does, its as far as I'll go for now.

May peace and kindness be with you.

P.S. I've bin told countless times, "GOD helps those who help themselves..."

Mar 28, 2009, 02:13 AM

No I'm in the usa, I'm full american, I just have mistakes sometime like all human beans have in typing when they get carry away laughing out loud (LOL) but I have friends I don't go out much because he say that I'm all he got to go out with and to talk to. I'm marry to him he's at home all the time when he's not at work but he just come in and sleep play the game etc.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 28, 2009, 12:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rachelcuryy08 View Post
    yes i will like to know please let me know
    Hi again, rachelcuryy08!

One of the things that I like to do with people here is to help them to write songs or instrumental pieces. Even if they don't play or know much about music, I can show them how and help them to be successful in creating those sort of things.

Below, is the link to the thread of one of the people with whom I'm currently working.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/writin...ve-330210.html

If you're interested, please let me know on this thread.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can stress cause depresion? [ 33 Answers ]

Can stresss cause depretion in teenagers??

Depresion and panic attacks [ 2 Answers ]

I suffer from depresion and panic attacks I've had a really bad life and its getting worse my son is dying and I am keeping all and everything bottled up inside I don't have anyone to talk to I feel I don't want to get up in the morning I'm tyred all the time and I feel like running and running I'm...

Depresion and parents [ 10 Answers ]

Hello, because of my fan... of a dad I'm now depressed my mate are all asking why and I'm taking it out on them, I just want to walk up to him and tell him to f off because he is really doing my head in and he think I got an attuted problem, its his fault that I have it!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:...

My mom has depresion [ 3 Answers ]

A long history of depresion and suicide run in my family. My mother has always been independent and very strong willed. However for the past three month after learning that her husband of 15 years has had an affair she has been on an emotional roller coaster. She keeps saying that things will...

Depresion [ 2 Answers ]

I'm not sure if this goes here, but I can't think of anywere else, I am a teen, but I used to have real bad anger problems, now I've learnt to controle this, but in doing so, I've ahd to hide a lot of emotion and I'm sinking into depresion, I'm sick of not being me, butim afraid ot be me, and, my...

View more questions Search