Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    123_gyani_chd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2009, 10:01 PM
    Am I preganent
    Hi,

I went out for outing with my partner, and we had sex over there without any precaution but I had taken I pill but within 30 min I vomit that, so I took I pill tablets bp pill 72 but the thing is that I took both the pills together because I was not aware about that there must be a gap in between and another thing from the very next day I got full body pain and till the time its not over and I have some burning pain on my vagina when I used to go to toilet then it will start. Other issue that my periods get start on 23 or 24 but till yet its not start yet I know that after taking pill there can be a gap of 1 week but I am in tension that am I preganent
    Earlier also we used to do sex without precaution but there is no such kind of issue is there, this is for first time so kindly suggest me.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 27, 2009, 04:52 AM

Wait a week or two and if your period does not come, try a pregnancy test. Your period may be off due to taking the pills, so if your test result is negative, see what happens next month when your period is due. If still no period, see your doctor.

If you continue to be in pain and have the burning when you go to the toilet, see your doctor. You might have developed a bladder, or water, infection.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Becoming preganent [ 6 Answers ]

I haven't been preganent in 15 years. I never took any contraception since I was 15 yrs olod. Me and my X tried to get preganent and was not a success. When we split up the other chick ended up preganent. The doctors say nothing wrong with me. Me and my current fiancée want a baby and we have been...

How can I became preganent [ 3 Answers ]

How can I became preganent?

Want to know if I'm preganent [ 4 Answers ]

I have sex with my husband sevral times my last period was the twentyfirst of march this year it lasted for four dats andt two and a half of them were very lite pink blod only showing when I am wipeing myself after going to the toilet I have done two pregancy tests and they boyh were negative but...

Preganent or just getting period [ 1 Answers ]

I Have Been Seeing Some Lite Pinkish Blood Only When I Wipe For 3 Days And My Flow Is Always Havey And Dark Red And It Last for 5 Days Do That Still Count As My Period And I Took A Hpt 1 Week Ago And It Was Negatvie Let Me Know Please Help Me

View more questions Search