Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    IUGir101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2009, 09:50 PM
    Irregular period-bleeding one week then off one then on two.
    I am just wondering why this is happening and if I should be worried and need to get checked out? Its happened more than once that I bleed for one week then do not for another then next thing you know I'll start again and bleed for two more weeks. :confused:
    justcallmekat Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2009, 10:42 PM
    Well I'm not a doctor but the same thing has happened to me. When I got it checked out it came to be that it was influenced by stress. But the smartest thing for you to do would be to have it checked out. When something like that happens your body is telling you something's wrong and something's not functioning right and it could very well be minor but at the same time it could be a life threatening situation. Never a bad thing to be on the safe side

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding one week after my period [ 1 Answers ]

I recently started my period and I am 14. I had my first period, and then didn't have one for 2 months and then recently had one in October. This lasted for approximately 8 days. I thought everything was fine and normal until a week later , there was a small amount of bleeding. I am really...

Bleeding a week after period [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, my last period finished 6 days ago, on the 15th March. I have a very regular 28 day cycle, and never had any bleeding in between periods before. I woke up today with stomach/back cramping, and then a few hours later I started to spot/bleed in a light pink/watery colour. We are currently Trying...

Bleeding after a week off your period (one day only) [ 1 Answers ]

I just had my period and I got off it about a week ago and yesterday I bled for only that day.. I didn't understand because I knew it wasn't my period again because I just had it.. so I don't know why I bled and I want to know what it might be or what exactly does it mean?

Very light bleeding week before period [ 3 Answers ]

I recently wrote up here about some of the symptoms I was having after I had sex and I believed I could be pregnant but the tests came up negative, probably because I took them too soon? Well, just a few moments ago I felt some type of discharge and it was clear and when I went to wipe I saw...

View more questions Search