Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    46tricia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2009, 05:52 PM
    Looking for brother
    Brother born to mother in Seattle Washington in 1942
    jack dandy Posts: 226, Reputation: 9

Mar 26, 2009, 06:06 PM

Do you have any information at all on him was he or you put up for adoption when younger, how did you become separated just trying to get info to help you. Not trying to be snoopy.
    46tricia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2009, 09:23 AM
    This child would have born to my mother and given up at birth. Before I was born
    jack dandy Posts: 226, Reputation: 9

Apr 4, 2009, 08:06 AM

Do you have any information on the brother at all,like what hospital he was born at or other relations that might have any information to tap in to?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I related to my brother-in-laws brother? [ 12 Answers ]

It's been this huge discussion lately with many many MANY different answers, and I would like to know, If my sister marries a man, am I related to him AND his siblings? I have no idea...

Can I marry my brother in laws brother? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone... im so confused my sister is married with a japanese guy but before getting married his brother and I wer in love wjth each other that we want to get married but my sister and his older brother got married earlier than us.. I want to know if we still can get married even his brother...

The little brother [ 1 Answers ]

This kid was graduating high school and he shares a bunk bed with his little brother. He brings over his girlfriend and he says "If you want a new position say lettuce" "If you want it harder say tomato " So they get to doing it she says Lettuce, Tomato, Lettuce, Tomato, Stop!Stop!Stop!...

Brother wants costody of younger brother [ 3 Answers ]

Brother wants costody of younger brother Hi my name is Russell and I'm from Minnesota and I have a younger brother that is 15 going on 16 and wants 2 live with me how would...

My little brother! [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Kentucky, I'm 23 yrs old with kids of my own and a husband. My father lives in Delaware with my half brother. Both my father and my brothers mother are unfit parents. How to I obtain custody of my brother since I live in another state. :confused:

View more questions Search