Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DeathBlade Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Jun 27, 2004, 12:45 PM
    Need to find something suitable
    I need to find an intense, opera like song for a film project I'm doing. I need something like the song played on the commercial for red-hot pringles or on the spiderman2 trailer. If anyone knows of anything like this I'd appreaciate any and all opinions.
    superman Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2004, 01:18 AM
    Re: need to find something suitable
    Deathbalde:

"O Fotuna" is an intense opera-like song that is quite popular. If you have seen "Jackass: The Movie" it is the opening theme.

HOPE THIS HELPS!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to find myself [ 11 Answers ]

I feel as if I am lost... afraid of where I am in this world. I have accepted jesus as my lord and savoir about 4 years ago. And to be honost I don't think I was ready. So now I want to be closer to God and live my life for him, but I just don't know how to change my ways. I kind of do this thing...

How Do I Find My Way [ 1 Answers ]

:eek: i am a 25 yr old male on the 27th of this month i start a new job for a major printing company sounds nice right? But its not i will be working 12 hr days 3 to 4 days a week no leaving the property and absolutely no smoking this i can deal with but music is my passion im not fond of the...

Where to find [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for website that will actuyally let me read the books online for free

How to find out ? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello everybody, How to findout weather my computer is being observed by other people or not. I mean if my computer is hacked or not??

View more questions Search