Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tsmooth31 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2009, 02:09 PM
    04" dodge durango
    Hello there, my headlights are flickering on and off when I turn them on. What can I do to stop that.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2009, 02:45 PM

Have the alternator checked. Most auto parts stores will do this for free.
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2009, 03:10 PM

Do what tx suggested. If the alternator checks out fine, try replacing the headlight switch.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2005 Dodge Durango --- TCM? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a 2005 Dodge Durango-Magnum 4wd with 105,000 miles on it. All of a sudden it was stalling when I came to a stop and it seemed like the transmission was talking a bit of gas to take off. Ran some STP gas treatment and a fresh tank of gas, problem did not go away. Then I got a check engine...

Dodge Durango Electrical [ 2 Answers ]

2007 Dodge Durango purchased new by Fire Department delivered in May 2007. We added low volatage (LED) warning lights and radios after purchasing the vehicle. When making these connections we were very careful not to tap into anything that would cause problems for on-board computer. I ran a...

Dodge durango over heating [ 2 Answers ]

2002 dodge durang over heating dumped all cooliant and water, wondering if thermostat is bad and it back flowed? Any suggestions? Thanks. Duranimal61

99 dodge durango electrical. [ 4 Answers ]

Ok , I have always been comfortable changing minor parts on this vehicle. I recently had a coolant problem and had have a part changed (I forget what its called but it looks like a mini radiator). I bought the part and then realized 2 hrs into the dashboard that it was too much for me to handle....

Dodge durango [ 1 Answers ]

My Dodge Durango overheated yesterday, I went out today and have noticed a miss in the engine and oil & water coming out of the tail pipe, I have no idea what is wrong

View more questions Search