Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ju786 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2009, 01:03 PM
    Itchy red bumps
    Hi,
    I have recently got some spots on my back and do not how to get rid of them? I drink about 1.5 litres of water a day and also have a shower like everyday but I'm still getting them. What do I do... on the same subject I've been getting really itchy red bumps which seem to occur out of the blue... ive been to the doctor who says they don't know what it is... im hoping you do!!
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Mar 27, 2009, 02:41 PM

Have you been to see a dermatologist for the itchy bumps?

For the spots, use an anti bacterial body wash. Neutrogena do one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are these Itchy Red Bumps? [ 17 Answers ]

Itchy bumps appear on face out of no where I can just be sitting at my desk at work a part of my face starts to itch its like a mesquito bite even if I don't scratch it can swell. I don't use commercial products on my face only natural ingredients (literally stuff out of my kitchen). I laid my head...

Itchy red bumps [ 3 Answers ]

Have been suffering with red bumps all over that itch like hell. All lead to hives but all recommended measures of relief have no effect. Doctors can only prescribe antihistamines. None of them work. Wondering if it might be something else?

Itchy bumps on [ 6 Answers ]

In the last week or so my has been really itchy, and I took a look in a mirror and there is two little purple bean-sized bumps directly on the stretchy muscle part. Does any body know what this is or have an idea how to stop the itchin? Thanks

Itchy bumps [ 2 Answers ]

I cannot see them but I can feel them cause they itch and they are raised like little bug bites. They are on the inside of either of my butt cheeks and have spread from above my anus to down and around each cheek. I shower twice a day because I am athletic but they only seem to get worse. It is...

View more questions Search