Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emmilyyx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2009, 12:40 PM
    Foster care
    I hate my life at home so much, today my mum even told me she wants me out her life. So I want to take action and become fostered, but I don't know where to start?!
    Pleasee help mee!!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 26, 2009, 01:00 PM

Call children and family services and explain what is happening, ost likely it was only harsh words said in anger over something that happened.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foster care [ 7 Answers ]

I am a 16 year old female. I live in gettysburg Pennsylvania and I have a son. I am currently in foster care with adams county children and youth. Every situation that I try to fix is resulted in being threatened to be separated from my son. I was wondering if I got married if I would be considered...

Foster Care Adoption [ 2 Answers ]

My daughters rights are going to be terminated. I as a grandparent live in another state. I tried to get the court to place them with me. That was unsuccessful because of living in another state. The children have been with a half cousin of my daughters. The have been with them since April. Do I...

Can I get foster care over my niece who is already 18? [ 6 Answers ]

My niece is 18 and in foster care. I am trying to get her 8 month old daughter. But was wondering if I myself who is 18 can get foster care of my niece who is 18. Is this possible? If this is possible how do I do it?

Foster Care Records [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I need some help please. I am in the process of writing a book about my life and experience in Foster Care as a child. I want this book to be as close to the truth (without hurting some family members) as I can get it. I was in foster care from the age of 8 to 18 and I want to know...

View more questions Search