Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    siddhu141 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2009, 12:20 PM
    Shall I get a confirmed job offer soon ?
    Past 3 months I'm jobless and I'm applying for jobs since then. In February ,I attended 2 interviews and both companies selected me verbally. However, now one company have freezed the vacancy itself , and the other company have still not send me any written confirmation.
    Can someone advise when I shall get a genuine and confirmed job offer ?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 26, 2009, 12:22 PM
    This is not the psychic network. We have no idea when you will get a confirmed job offer.
    cooch Posts: 38, Reputation: -1
    -

Apr 1, 2009, 01:52 PM

Hi, you should call or write to the companies and asking if they are still considering you.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2009, 02:20 PM

Hi, siddhu141!

As J_9 alluded to, we don't tell the future here. Also, cooch makes a good point by pointing out that it's a good idea to do follow-up after you've applied for and been interviewed for jobs.

I remember one summer, many years ago, when I applied for over thirty teaching jobs. Got interviews, but didn't get a single one of the jobs for which I had applied.

For many types of jobs, there can be many people competing for the same job. What I try to do, is to leave my options open as far as employment, and not just try for only certain types of jobs.

What sort of education, skills, training and job experience do you have, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

Job offer [ 3 Answers ]

Okay well in one of my classes I have to do a pretend resume, but with that I need to find a job offer, you know like a written one, a real one that I can print out and put in my binder to say that's what my resume is for. I would like to find a job offer for something to do with animals, mainly a...

Confirmed: *SCAM Artist Alert* [ 25 Answers ]

**Please take heed of this warning and don't fall into the trap that I fell into.** My last post on this matter was a rush to judgement that actually turned out being correct in the end. I got rid of it before but now it is 100% confirmed. "Sheralcrow" aka "Marnishia Wilson" aka "Charles...

How soon can pregnancy be confirmed? [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Expert, Is it true that pregnancy could be confirmed only after at least 40-45 days?

I would like to have a myth about hair growth confirmed or denied. [ 3 Answers ]

Recently, I chopped off a fair amount of my hair because of hair dye (think buzz cut). However, I heard from a friend that eating a lot of protein can help hair growth, as hair is protein. Is this true or false? Would it be a waste to change my diet, or should I go for it?

View more questions Search