Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hottieamerican15 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2006, 05:24 AM
    Bunny won't eat
    I just got a bunny at this fair yesterday. The lady that gave me her said that if she didn't get rid of her bunnys that she was going to kill them. So she gave me one now I have this animal I know anothing about want to learn more.. I have not noticed her eat or drink at all.. she was man handled all weekend long because she's a show bunny.. will she not eat because shez scared..? :confused: somebody please help me..
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Sep 5, 2006, 07:24 AM
    Let me give you a site that will get you started with your bunny, you can tryBunnies for beginners and then Pet Education for medical issues. I hope this will be helpful getting you started.
    hottieamerican15 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 6, 2006, 07:25 AM
    Thank you so much for your help. I'm going to make it a outdoor bunny and I'm scared to do that but my mom will not let me have it in the house once again thanks for your help
    animal house Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Oct 10, 2006, 09:25 AM
    Bunnies have a very touchy digestive tract and can get very ill quickly. You really should take her to the vets. There is many reasons the bun will not eat. What are you feeding it, could be stress, could have a hair ball, the normal bacteria in the buns degestive tract could be off wack, it could have an internal injury by being mishandled. Search he net for rabbit sites, one is rabbitweb.net The site has a lot of info for people new to the care of bunnies and another one os house rabbit network. Godd luck with your new bunny.
    cuppycake Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2006, 03:59 PM
    Don't worry too much just make sure she has got fresh water every day in her bottle and get some new fresh food from the pet shop! Mayb give her some lettue and carrots? Maybe she wants a run around the garden but make sure there isn't anywhere she could get out (aka fence gate holes) and clean her out every week if it doesn't improve then I would take her to the vets, some times animals need some time in settling in and usually take a few days but after there fine!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dog that won't eat [ 4 Answers ]

I have an 8 yr old Beagle who has cancer and has refused to eat ANYTHING in almost a week now. I have taken him to the vet for shots and steroids (supposedly to get his appetite going) and nothing has worked. Please help

My dog won't eat... Please help [ 6 Answers ]

My dog Rex hasn't ate in three days. I took him to the vet today she said he has a slight infection. She gave me meds to give him but if he doesn't eat anything not even ice cream how am I supposed to give him his meds... PLEASE HELP... does anyone have any suggestions...

Dog won't eat [ 4 Answers ]

I have the same problem (as here) but worse. My pomeranian pups (3 pups healthy and eats on their own) 2 pups barely drinks water and nothing else. I feed a great fornula of milk(evap), yogurt, mayo, water and vitacal. But I seringe the formula in mouth every 3 hours. If I go longer than 6 hour...

Dog won't eat help [ 1 Answers ]

My black lab who is about a year old just will not eat. He has never had any problems with not eating before. He just stopped eating about 4 days ago. I took him to the vet and he came back completely healthy and the vet force fed him a couple cans of dog food, but he still will not eat. He may...

View more questions Search