Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brooke_1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2009, 12:07 PM
    Was he just using me ?
    Ok so a few month's ago I meet this lad in town, Nothing happened we didn't even kiss we just exchanged phone number's, For a couple of weeks's we were texting and got on really well, But I had just come out of a realationship and backed of because he was getting to serious for me telling me I was the one bearing in mind he had onli meet me once, Well a couple of month's later I seen this lad in town and whenever we did see each other we were always siveal with one another, Well after I seen him I started to regret my decision about knocking him back a few month's ago, I think this was because I was finally over my ex and ready to move on, I seen this lad about 2weeks later in a club and we got talking and I ended up back at his place and one thing lead to another, We got on really well and it wasn't like he had regretted taking me home either as we had sex again that morning, Well a day later I got a text of him and he asked me to meet him the next day I said I would and for him to give me a text when he finshed work but he never did text me, I didn't hear from him till the Friday and he asked me to meet him I said I was out in town so if he was out I would see him, We ended up meeting in a club, He asked them back to his but I said no as I was out with my friends on a night out, The next day he rang and said come and meet him that night well I was to ill to go, But I isn't heard anythink of him, And my friend said that she seen him on another girl on the night we were going to meet, I don't get it because we got on well was he just using me?
    wanderer84 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Mar 26, 2009, 12:12 PM

Not obvious?
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2009, 12:36 PM

Sounds like you're anybody's girl... time to get your head straight so you can get back on the road to adult happiness. :)

Best wishes,
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 27, 2009, 05:29 AM
    Listen... most single guys will sleep with anything warm that lets them... particularly if they are feeling horny... they don't even have to like you, as long as you are remotely attractive to them.

Fact of life... and in this case a lesson in life. Yeah. You were a booty call to him.
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2009, 07:46 AM

Yes, he wasn't looking for anything long-term otherwise it would've started with a date and he wouldn't be seeing other girls. Pick yourself up and move on. You're not the first one to get caught up in this situation and won't be the last.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2009, 08:02 AM

And my friend said that she seen him on another girl on the night we were going to meet, I don't get it because we got on well was he just using me ?
    You didn't show up so he went with plan B.Maybe they just met at the bar.Maybe he called her after you said no.

It isn't like you have a committed relationship or anything.

If you put yourself in these situations where you are putting out freely anything can happen.

People will treat you the way you expect to be treated ,remember that and honor yourself.
    nikosmom Posts: 1,611, Reputation: 488
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2009, 09:56 AM

Very well said Art, but had to spread the rep!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search