Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    freeme Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2009, 08:17 AM
    6 months of marriage, wanted divorce
    I have been married for the past 6 months to my girlfriend without informing our parents because we wanted to live in a flat, now I cannot take the mental pressures from her side anymore. How do I go about a divorce, she has let my parents know about it, I have lost my job also. Please help
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 26, 2009, 08:48 AM

You go to an Attorney and file for divorce - the grounds don't really matter as long as they are legal in your area.

Whether parents know or do not know does not matter.

You may even "qualify" for an annulment.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My husband wanted me to abort marriage on the rocks [ 6 Answers ]

Pardon the long post... but I need someone to talk to... I was pregnant, and I told him.. Didn't get the reaction I expected from him in fact our relationship has changed drastically, he insisted that I get an abortion because it just isn't the right time for him/us and mostly because of his...

My husband having an affair and wanted a divorce [ 2 Answers ]

Hi My husband is having an affair with his Thai colleague that started with MSN chat & SMSes at work and till late night at home. It has been almost a year now. They have been meeting frequently through Business trips and planned overseas vacations together openly. Despite my many attempts to...

International Marriage in military.. Could Divorce... What do I do to save our marriage [ 7 Answers ]

My husband is in Germany serving the US Army and since November 14, 2005 he has been gone. I was supposed to go over there with him but yet to go. He says that he wants a divorce and when I try to get the real true reason out of him nothing works all he says is that I know why but deep down I have...

View more questions Search