Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Krishna_query Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 26, 2009, 04:15 AM
    Unable to access the Online Catalog of Library
    Hi Experts
    I am Library Professional.One day a user came to me and told me that he is unable to access the OPAC (Online Public Access Catalog) services from his home I mean in LAN. But enquirred in library that in Intranet it was running. So experts I want the solution from you that what problem may arise in server or in LAN.
    Thaks
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Mar 26, 2009, 04:26 AM
    Surely this issue should be flagged up to who ever administers the OPAC system, but it does sound like an external access issue.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone know of an online Card Catalog? [ 2 Answers ]

Over the years I've been able to find titles of books I'd long forgotten by typing details into the "keyword" or "plot summary" search of our library system's computerized "card" catalog. Does anyone know if such a search tool exists on the internet? At the library, I could type in things as...

Unable to access [ 1 Answers ]

The server at torrent.virtualplace.ro is taking too long to respond. * The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few

Unable to access computer [ 10 Answers ]

Hi all well here I am again well the thing is I know we are not allowed to be hackers and things but my mothers ex has given a PC to my nephew but he is a bit of $&£*. Anyway he won't give them the password he just said he well you can look at it and I am wondering if anyone knows where I can...

Unable to access 198.168.0.1 on my Server [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I am unable to access 198.168.0.1 on my Internet Server. I have already wasted several hours trying to do so.Mine is a Broadband coneection with Cable Modem. Quick response will be appreciated Mangudi Anuratha

View more questions Search