Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    13sldr Posts: 237, Reputation: 17

Mar 25, 2009, 09:49 PM
    Good cigars
    I smoked a cigar for the first time and it was also my first time ever smoking, I would like to smoke cigars every once in a while, and I would like to know what cigars I should try. The one that I smoked as a java smelt like chocolate?
    BIGBOPPER Posts: 351, Reputation: 28

Mar 25, 2009, 10:03 PM

You can go to a local "Cigar Bar" and ask around. They have plenty of selection, and are familiar with what might match your taste. Also, major liqour stores like ABC, also have a cigar selection, and people that work solely in that section. I prefer either Black Jacks, or Black and Milds. Both are cheap. But, unfortunately, I cannot smoke cigars anymore. My lungs won't let me. Oh, you could try searching on the internet for "Cigar" magazine too.
    allykid21 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2009, 09:25 AM
    Go to this website I really like the person. He seems to update his blog with a new cigar everyday so I would go to it. http://thecigarworld.blogspot.com/
    rdtour Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2010, 04:56 PM
    Java is a good cigar. You could try one of my favorites and try a drew estate "natural". Same manufacturer as the Java. They also have the "Acid" line, its hit or miss if you like those. Also, Rocky Pitel makes a flavored cigar similar to the Java, I forget what it is called. Cigarbid should point you in the right direction there. Cigars International is the co. that runs cigarbid, so go there first before bidding on anything as you sometimes pay more than you should on a bid.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ford Ranger starter good, battery good What else? [ 36 Answers ]

I have a '92 Ranger that won't start it just clicks one time. I thought it was the starter but it is good. I changed the battery terminals and that fixed one problem now it clicks until you turn the key off. I can't figure it out any advise? Thanks.

Alcohol in cigars [ 4 Answers ]

I want to know if there is alcohol in cheyenne cigars?

Which Cigars are the Best? [ 28 Answers ]

Hi : I want to smoke cigaret which cigar is best?

View more questions Search