Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cd0221 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Jul 11, 2004, 09:49 AM
    Firehouse (rock band)
    I am going crazy trying to figure out the one hit wonder of the 90's band Firehouse. Can someone help or tell me where to go to find this out?
    Steve Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2004, 05:34 PM
    Firehouse (rock band)
    Hey,

I guess the answer to your question is 'Shake & Tumble', as that was their first hit, but there's more information here:

http://www.firehousemusic.com/introd...roduction.html

All the best.
    Steve.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Charm on a hot band geek? [ 15 Answers ]

Yo dead serious how do you get a band geek to give you some dead serious how do I put on the charm on a hot band geek I want to no

Heavy Metal Band [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know anything about a 1980's "hair" heavy metal band called Saints and Sinners. Their biggest hit was "Rip It Up" but I would like to know about their history and members.

Trying to find this band [ 2 Answers ]

I hear this band on the local college radio but never say who it is. One song has the lyrics," maybe if you try to find me, maybe there is no need to fight. Maybe if you try to find me, maybe it will be alright." and another song with the words," we have 200 couches where you can sleep tonight."

Name this song and band please [ 1 Answers ]

"She's making it all come true,..... this time" It sounds to me like the Rolling Stones but others tell me it isn't. Can you tell me who sings it and the name of the sone please!! Thanks a bunch!

View more questions Search