Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    12haugen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2009, 04:57 PM
    Wheedheater bicycle
    How do you make a weedheater bicycle
    robertva Posts: 249, Reputation: 30

Mar 25, 2009, 09:58 PM

I'm not at all experienced in such things but wouldn't the smoke make you hungry enough without all that pedaling?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Buying a Bicycle [ 2 Answers ]

My sister is going off to college and taking her bike witch happens to be the bike I rode because mine was too small, and now I'm in need of a new one. I'm a frequent rider at least 3 times a week going 20 to 30 miles a ride, 99% on the road. I really like these hybrid bikes, I sometimes tend to go...

Bicycle Tire [ 3 Answers ]

I have an almost new (400 mile) Michelin Erilium bicycle tire in which the wire bead separated from the side of the tire. The tire was pressurized to 112 pounds. What woulod cause this failure? :mad:

Motorized bicycle [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to determine whether to use a spindle or sprocket on my motor for my motorized bike, what's your suggestion?

Bicycle Theft [ 2 Answers ]

Here's the story. I was at a friends house at a party a couple days ago. I rode my bike there because its just a few blocks away, it's a friends house so I just put it in front of the garage so it was out of sight from the street. After the party I go outfront to go home and my bikes gone. Turns...

View more questions Search