Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anonymousteen09 Posts: 30, Reputation: -2
    -

Apr 2, 2009, 11:06 AM
    Marijuanna is completely natural.
    It is a dam plant lol.
    I honestly don't feel there's that much wrong with it.
    I think it should be legalized.
    All it really does is make you happy... and it doesn't do as harmful things as cocaine or meth would do.. but it still gives you awesome effects.
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2009, 11:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymousteen09 View Post
    marijuanna is completely natural.
    it is a dam plant lol.
    So is hemlock, but I wouldn't suggest ingesting it.
    -

Apr 6, 2009, 11:17 AM
    Comment on excon's post
    I like this answer.
    -

Apr 6, 2009, 11:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkiedooter View Post
    Smoking it isn't so bad but there is one thing that you sort of forgot there, Annonymous, the weekly cost of this drug. Have you given some serious thought as to just how you are going to support your habit once it becomes really entrenched in your life? Are you going to be able to support say a $100 a week habit, a $200 a week habit? Also, have you given some serious thought as to what quality of pot you are going to be getting down the road? Are you going to keep buying from your local pothead dealer? Great. Who are you going to buy from when he gets busted? Are you going to buy from the local undercover agent and get caught and get a record doing it? You never know who ends up rolling over on their "friends" when they get caught buying or selling. Or are you so into living dangerously that you don't really care?

As far as thinking more, blah blah blah, I'm sorry I'm not buying that balogna. You only think you are thinking "better". That's what the high is all about. That's why you are high - you just think that you are thinking better. Trust me, reality is much cooler in the end.
    I don't really agree with that last part... I may be high.. but it seriously does make me think.. you wouldn't know because you aren't me so yeah... and second of all.. marijuanna is non addictive.. I'm not addicted to it.. I admit I'm addicted to tobacco.. I also smoke.. and I don't smoke pot everyday... so its not that spendy..
    -

Apr 6, 2009, 11:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Emland View Post
    So is hemlock, but I wouldn't suggest ingesting it.
    marijuanna is a drug.. to get you high.
    meth is a drug... to get you high.
    maijuanna is a plant.. natural.. drug.
    meth is chemically based.. non natural.. bad drug.

I was JUST saying that its not as bad as other drugs... if I was saying its okay to ingest it because it's a plant I'd be saying its okay to smoke plants... I wasn't thinking of other plants.. if I were.. I'd be thinking of things like poison ivy.. which is silly.
    do you understand? =] lol sorry
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 6, 2009, 11:30 AM

i was JUST saying that its not as bad as other drugs... if i was saying its okay to ingest it because its a plant i'd be saying its okay to smoke plants... i wasn't thinking of other plants.. if i were.. i'd be thinking of things like poison ivy.. which is silly.

No, quite frankly I have no idea what you're talking about. You contradict yourself.

And don't send me any more PM's.

I stand by what I said - you will do anything for attention, including posting conflicting "stories."
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2009, 11:51 AM

Last night I was watching "1000 Ways To Die" on FX and there was one story about two stoners who were SO desperate to get high (and I mean extremely desperate) that they rolled up and smoked whatever plant they could find and they smoked horse poop too. The last plant they smoked ended up being one that is the most poisonous in the US and ended up killing them within minutes. Scary part is, is that they recorded the whole thing, even their own death. Very Sad.

You know why I don't approve of pot? Because of the above story. Stupid!
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Apr 6, 2009, 12:25 PM

i was JUST saying that its not as bad as other drugs... if i was saying its okay to ingest it because its a plant i'd be saying its okay to smoke plants... i wasn't thinking of other plants.. if i were.. i'd be thinking of things like poison ivy.. which is silly.
    Tea isn't addictive, yes, tickle, this is true. Even cocaine addictions are said to be short-term because both create psychological but not physical dependencies. The deadliest illegal substance, like we've heard in DARE, is heroin. Once your hooked, addictions can last upwards of 20 years, and then you're pretty much screwed.

But back to anonymousteen09, tea doesn't destroy your body like meth or MDMA. So, I hear what you're saying, 'cause I don't like putting anything synthesized into my body, including food.

On the same token, opium is unprocessed and natural and has been smoked for centuries just like tea, but it's a more dangerous 'cause your body quickly builds a tolerance to the morphine and codeine, so there's risk of physical dependence.

I think the worst part about smoking is getting ripped off, the impending arrest and the time wasted playing video games or watching the same four movies, over, and over, and over...

Of all the illicit drugs, tea is by far the safest, and is even safer than alcohol. Alcoholics can seize and die if they quit cold turkey, burn-outs just have to find something else to do with their time.

Quote Originally Posted by twinkiedooter
    Smoking it isn't so bad but there is one thing that you sort of forgot there, Annonymous, the weekly cost of this drug. Have you given some serious thought as to just how you are going to support your habit once it becomes really entrenched in your life? Are you going to be able to support say a $100 a week habit, a $200 a week habit? Also, have you given some serious thought as to what quality of pot you are going to be getting down the road? Are you going to keep buying from your local pothead dealer? Great. Who are you going to buy from when he gets busted? Are you going to buy from the local undercover agent and get caught and get a record doing it? You never know who ends up rolling over on their "friends" when they get caught buying or selling. Or are you so into living dangerously that you don't really care?

As far as thinking more, blah blah blah, I'm sorry I'm not buying that balogna. You only think you are thinking "better". That's what the high is all about. That's why you are high - you just think that you are thinking better. Trust me, reality is much cooler in the end.
    You're making this sound worse than it really is. She already knows the score so there's no use in trying to psych her out.

$200 per week budget is an addiction to coke. Unless she lives on an island on the arctic circle she or her boyfriend probably don't spend more than $60, on quality product, per week, possibly $100 if she smokes every day and she's buying for herself only, but chances are she has friends that smoke her up other than her boyfriend. And the quality is easy to judge, even for me and I don't smoke. If it looks appealing (all those purty crystals) and smells nice, it's good.

The only valid point you make it the possibility of arrest, but that's her decision whether she's going to deal (and I doubt it), she just asked about weed being as bad as people make it out to be.

I see where you're coming from and I respect your concern, but scare tactics don't work on teenagers.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 6, 2009, 07:59 PM
    i dont really agree with that last part... i may be high.. but it seriously does make me think.. you wouldn't know becasue you aren't me so yeah... and second of all.. marijuanna is non addictive.. i'm not addicted to it.. i admit i'm addicted to tobacco.. i also smoke.. and i dont smoke pot everyday... so its not that spendy..
    I guess I don't know what I'm talking about huh? I smoked pot for many years. I also saw a lot of pot in my time from literally bales and bales of it to pounds and pounds of some of the best Columbian Gold and Hawaiian Maui Wowie to Thai Sticks you could ever want. My first intrduction to pot was with Thai Sticks. I quit completely over 25 years ago. I also smoked cigarettes and quit them more than 25 years ago as well.

Quite frankly I enjoy reality more than being high. I don't drink alcohol either.

The part about "it seriously does make me think"... is ridiculous on it's face. You only THINK you're more intelligent or clever or whatever when you are smoking pot. I would smoke pot and go to work and come home for lunch and smoke another doobie and go back to work and then smoke more pot after work. I found that quite frankly after a few years of doing this it was really quite a bore and that I was not really growing spiritually or intellectually at all in the end so I just quit smoking it altogether.

May I suggest that you have someone make a video of you when you are high so that you can play it later and when you are not high and look at how ridiculous you look and sound when you are high? You will get quite an eyeful of yourself being stupid and silly. You are like a drunk sitting in a bar thinking that everyone around you thinks you are clever and beautiful when in fact you are just a drunk slobbering your words and dribbling beer down your shirt.

And as for the cost, oh sure, the cost is not much now but just wait until you keep smoking more and more of it as your body becomes immune to it and you crave getting higher and higher all the time. Also, if both you and your boyfriend smoke I'm sure he's going to expect you to buy some for him as well. Trust me. You will end up doing nothing more than taking stupid chances just to get more pot.

You need to read up about the pot in England called Skunk. This stuff is so horrid it gives pot a bad name. This is not available here in the US as it is in England and other countries. It can give you bouts of psychosis and land you in a hospital even after you stop smoking it weeks later.

Also, you have no idea just what the pot could be laced with to give it a better kick. For awhile there in the Houston area they were using formaldehyde to give pot a better kick. Sure you got higher, but you were actually pickling your brain in the meantime. The more you smoked that crap the worse your memory became. Any drug bought on the black market has a huge potential of being altered or adulterated. I guess you like to play Russian Roulette too?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Apr 6, 2009, 08:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by slapshot_oi View Post
    Tea isn't addictive, yes, tickle, this is true. Even cocaine addictions are said to be short-term because both create psychological but not physical dependencies. The deadliest illegal substance, like we've heard in DARE, is heroin. Once your hooked, addictions can last upwards of 20 years, and then you're pretty much screwed.

But back to anonymousteen09, tea doesn't destroy your body like meth or MDMA. So, I hear what you're saying, 'cause I don't like putting anything synthesized into my body, including food.

On the same token, opium is unprocessed and natural and has been smoked for centuries just like tea, but it's a more dangerous 'cause your body quickly builds a tolerance to the morphine and codeine, so there's risk of physical dependence.

I think the worst part about smoking is getting ripped off, the impending arrest and the time wasted playing video games or watching the same four movies, over, and over, and over...

Of all the illicit drugs, tea is by far the safest, and is even safer than alcohol. Alcoholics can seize and die if they quit cold turkey, burn-outs just have to find something else to do with their time.

You're making this sound worse than it really is. She already knows the score so there's no use in trying to psych her out.

$200 per week budget is an addiction to coke. Unless she lives on an island on the arctic circle she or her boyfriend probably don't spend more than $60, on quality product, per week, possibly $100 if she smokes every day and she's buying for herself only, but chances are she has friends that smoke her up other than her boyfriend. And the quality is easy to judge, even for me and I don't smoke. If it looks appealing (all those purty crystals) and smells nice, it's good.

The only valid point you make it the possibility of arrest, but that's her decision whether she's going to deal (and I doubt it), she just asked about weed being as bad as people make it out to be.

I see where you're coming from and I respect your concern, but scare tactics don't work on teenagers.
    I really should "ding" you for your stupid comment about If it looks appealing (all those purty crystals) and smells nice, it's good.

Sorry to disillusion you but that is NOT always the case. In all the years that I have seen pot firsthand just because it supposedly "looks appealing" does not always mean it's good pot. And the part about smells nice is hogwash also. And purty crystals is hogwash as well. I've seen stuff that looked good, smelled good, blah blah and was pure crap and you would have to smoke a whole pound to get a buzz. You can't always go by looks alone with pot.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 7, 2009, 05:18 AM
    >Thread Closed<
    Argumentative.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

At home jobs good thing? Or a bad thing? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a two month old little girl, and a job I have had for almost 4 years. When I first found out I was pregnant my boss and I sat down and discussed my future with the company. We decided that after my maternity leave I would come back part time (20 hours) until January of 2009. I am now back...

Marijuana and me [ 7 Answers ]

So I've been smoking for about 5 years and its taken me a while while but I've realized that its something I'm really not interested in continuing. I'm in my second year of college so it crops up quite a bit. Its gotten to the point where I'm considering cutting out all my friends that do smoke. I...

Marijuana Test! [ 66 Answers ]

Ok my mother is forcing me to go for a medicals check up cause I haven't had one in like years and for some reason she thinks I could have diebeties cause she sees me eating too many sweets (rolls eyes) I know its rediculose but now I'm freaking out cause I just realized there going to check my...

View more questions Search