Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spanks2237 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2009, 03:39 PM
    Hit really hard in ear
    I got slapped in my left ear and right after I went to pop my ear and air blew out I had to swim and when I got in the pool my ear hurt so baad my hearing is a little more quiet in the ear I got hit on what do I do to fix it
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2009, 03:53 PM

You can Google "broken ear drum" and you will find a world of information. Here's one of the better ones (IMHO).

Eardrum Perforation: Middle and Inner Ear Disorders: Merck Manual Home Edition

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replace existing hard drive with upgrade to larger hard drive? [ 6 Answers ]

How do you replace existing hard drive for a larger one and how to save info on existing device?

Hard drive easy question! Help! And 1 hard one! [ 6 Answers ]

undefined I have two questions first is the hard one I tried out a trial version of "folder locker" which locks up and encrypts (I guess) your deata so no one else can see it when they are on your computer.. it also lkets you lock down entire drives.. so somehow I went to lock down my o drive and...

I get hard but can't [ 18 Answers ]

Ok, I'm a 40 year old man that loves sex but as I have gotten older reaching an orgasm has become increasingly harder. I don't have any trouble getting or staying hard. I have to try so hard that it makes every muscle in my body hurt (hurts her too) and it also takes forever even when I am...

Still hard to get by [ 2 Answers ]

I thank you for the advise but it isn't as easy as it sounds I don't have a way to reach her only when she visits her parents house is when I talk to her cause her baby daddy takes her phone I could call her parents house but I doubht they would give me her cell number plus I don't want to look...

View more questions Search