Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JaniceT Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2009, 02:03 PM
    Leg Pain
    I am having leg pain that goes from the ankle all the way up splitting off into the groin and buttocks, some blood is coming out of vagina but I have already gone through menopause, what could be causing this?
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2009, 01:25 PM

Could be two different problems.

Anytime blood(not your regular period) comes out of an orifice, get to your physician asap!

For example, you could have fibroids and sciatica. Get that consultation. :)
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2009, 01:25 PM

Could be two different problems.

Anytime blood(not your regular period) comes out of an orifice, get to your physician asap!

For example, you could have fibroids and sciatica. Get that consultation. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Left sided groin pain + dizziness and infrequent chest pain [ 1 Answers ]

I started having pain in the left side of my groin yesterday, it's painful to sit, walk, stand and then today I took my mom to church and during church I had dizziness and severe chest pain. I was able to drive us home luckily, I had another episode of the chest pain when we got to her house and...

Tooth pain - Gallbladder pain - any relation? [ 7 Answers ]

I had a crown put on last December and I had to go back to my Dentist 3 times to file it down because it would hurt really bad when I would bite down. The dentist did not fix my problem and I just refused to go back a 4th time. I just stopped eating on with this side of my mouth. I now have...

Breast pain, lower abdomin pain [ 15 Answers ]

I was supposed to ovulated on Feb. 4th, and my husband and I had sex 5 days in a row with Feb. 4th being the 3rd out of the 5 days. It is now the 18th and my breast are so sore, and have been for about 4 days now, I have to sleep with a bra on for support. I wear a size 40DD so when I don't have...

Lower abdominal pain and back pain [ 1 Answers ]

Constant pain in lower abdomen. Bleeding since birth of second child in July

View more questions Search