Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tvz123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2009, 11:02 AM
    Matching clothes
    Is it okay to wear a tan skirt with a black blouse? The blouse has a bit of a pattern. Then what colour nylons and shoes do I wear?
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2009, 01:04 AM
    You would really have to see the top and the skirt. If you took a snapshot of the articles of clothing we would be able to answer you a lot better.

However by just your description I would think it does not match.

MRS.S
    h_leann_b Posts: 247, Reputation: 35

Mar 26, 2009, 11:59 AM

Black generally goes with anything. It depends on what color the tan is. If it is a light color, Then I would say it does work.

And if you think it will look all right, there is no problem. You could wear the regular tan nylons with black shoes. Just stay away from anything too brown if you are choosing black.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My clothes dryer is not drying my clothes [ 1 Answers ]

My dryer is not drying my clothes

Clothes Washer out of 2 year storage, clothes are not smelling too good [ 6 Answers ]

I know this probably has something to do with water intake, I just wanted to get everyone's recommendations on this. I had my clothes washer in storage for a couple of years and it appeared that we didn't get all of the water out before we stored it. Now when we wash clothes, there is...

Matching bag color to clothes [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I'm a newbie by the way, I have bought already few bags and I haven't realized I bought almost same colors of bags. They're all shades of brown (dark & light). Now there are times that I find it hard to match my office clothes with my bag. I think I should have bought a black bag...

Zodiac matching [ 63 Answers ]

Just a topic off the serious matters for a change ;-) I was never really into zodiac stuff until about 5 years ago when I met an indian friend who told me that in India most marriages are arranged by matching signs, like water and water, fire and fire etc. Back then I was seeing an Aries and...

Matching A/C units [ 7 Answers ]

Do I have to match the outside unite with the inside unite? I have a Rudd sys. Right now the heat pump outside is gone out. Do I have to replace with the same brand or can I go with an other brand? I'm in Dallas/Ft. Worth Tx. Do I need to go back with Heat pump or can I just go back with a a/c...

View more questions Search