Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missmeth18 Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Sep 4, 2006, 01:02 PM
    Access to parole records
    Who has access to parole records? What exactly is in the records? And how do I get them?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 4, 2006, 02:53 PM
    They will show all the checks that the parole officer does, a summary of your meetings with the officer , your employment and the such.
    If you are the person on parole you should be able to review them with your parole officer, if not, you will need a court order
    lil_moma Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2007, 05:31 AM
    How do I found out if my son made parole I don't have a telephone now .to call them to found out what gone on with him so if you can help me go found out about what I'm asking you I thank you
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Aug 14, 2007, 06:42 AM
    Hello lil:

Got to a payphone, and call the parole department. Or, go to the parole office in your town.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

School records [ 2 Answers ]

How long are schools required to hold on to a student's withdrawl records. We have student withdrawl records formthe 1980's and 90's. Thanks

What government agencies has access to expunged criminal records? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi Folks, I'm hoping that someone here can help me with some info that I can't seem to find elsewhere. I have been arrested three times in Illinois. I can have all three cases expunged, which I will, but one of the cases still worry me. I was arrested for solicitation of prostitution a few years...

Locating someone Via Company Records? [ 3 Answers ]

We need to locate someone who worked at an apartment building office a year ago. Can any company's employee records be easily accessed for person-location purposes by the public or private investigators?

Can I be a Parole offficer [ 3 Answers ]

I want to go to school to be a Parole agent. But I am not sure if I can. I have a criminal record. No felonies.

View more questions Search