Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PirandelloLuigi Posts: 256, Reputation: 18

Jan 8, 2010, 12:58 AM

Happy new year 2010 to all. I was thinking of my ex today, so I decided to come here and post. It will be a year soon since the breakup. Feb 14.

I am doing a lot better, hope you guys are doing better too.
    I dated some girls on and off, nothing serious...
    I thought christmas and new years was going to be really hard but finally it was'nt too bad...

I had some news of my ex today from a family member that saw her, aparently she isn't looking too good...

I wish I did not get any news at all...
    Why does it bother us to have news of our ex?
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2010, 01:08 AM
    Can't you tell the family member that you want no updates on the ex? I hope you can look upon it as a minor bump in the road:what she does or how she feels honestly really doesn't matter anymore,does it?
    Just keep busy doing your own thing.
    Happy 2010 to you too!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 8, 2010, 05:37 AM

why does it bother us to have news of our ex?
    Because we are human, and our old memories, and feelings, get stirred up rather easy.
    PirandelloLuigi Posts: 256, Reputation: 18

Jan 10, 2010, 12:39 AM

Thanks guys, it helped, I think I am at a point of no return, even if she would call me now, I would not be able to go back. Too much time has passed. I also met a great girl that I really get
    Along with and enjoy spending time with.
    Anatolians Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2010, 05:29 AM
    Amazing.. I read all the posts.. It shows actually all stages after broke up. Piran.. U are a good guy and she lost you.. Some girls like that doesn't know what they want.. and they endup with whatever they can get after some ages... They always choice to runaway if something goes wrong in relationship because they now they can get some1else at that point.. But she will come to point that her decision was mistake.. But really it doesn't matter how she feels now... Love is gone..

U deserve someone really care about you.. and someone who can stay next to you when you lost your job or when you are down.. Someone you can trust...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

3 months no contact, not getting anywhere [ 41 Answers ]

Its been 3 months now since me and the girl I was seeing split up. I've stuck by the no contact rule and it is her that has initiated any contact. She emailed me 3weeks ago to say sorry again and gave me the excuse that her head was screwed up and she needed time away from guys. I said I was...

Getting my ex girlfriend back. The pain of NO CONTACT [ 35 Answers ]

So my girlfriend and I were together for a little over 2 years and things were starting to get a little repetitive. I felt like I was getting in to deep and at 21 was worried that I was going to waste away my youth with one girl. (I know that sounds pathetic but it was my thinking at the time)...

X Girlfriend is Back in Contact - CONFUSED what do I do? [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, so I went 8 months with no contact with a woman who broke up with me after 2 years of dating with no fights biggest problem was a long distance commute of 4 hours that we neither of us could do anything about at the time and her desire to move to a different part of the country. So she broke...

View more questions Search