Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    notjasonthered Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2009, 06:53 AM
    Overcomming and strengthening tennis and golfers elbow
    I have an overuse injury I acquired this time last year. I was moving a lot of scaffolding while on pain medication and overused my elbows pretty bad. Doctor says tennis AND golfer's elbow. I know what this involves, the question is, how do I recover? The pain is gone at rest but upon use, even with no weight at all, aches after use. Significantly.
    Perito Posts: 3,139, Reputation: 150
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2009, 07:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by notjasonthered View Post
    I Doctor says tennis AND golfer's elbow.
    I've had good success with physical therapy. I had tendinitis (also referred to as tendinitis -- this is what you have) for over 2 years. One visit with the physical therapist and most of the pain was gone. She stretched my elbow manually (I couldn't have done it myself) and it made all of the difference in the world. Of course, I had more sessions -- a total of 6. And since then, I have to exercise the elbow, but I'm free of pain.

Good luck,
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2009, 12:46 PM

Sounds like you need physical therapy. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Kind Of Women Golfers [ 1 Answers ]

A couple of women were playing golf one sunny Saturday morning. The first of the twosome teed off and watched in horror as her ball headed directly toward a foursome of men playing the next hole. The ball hit one of the men, and he immediately clasped his hands together at his groin, fell to...

View more questions Search