Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wowthisisorginal Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 4, 2006, 10:28 AM
    80's? Children fantasy movie! Help!
    I am 17 and I remember watching this movie when I was a little girl. So I'm pretty sure it was made in the 80's or 90's. Well the only things I remember about the movie is that it involved the song... "do your ears hang low? do they wobble two and fro? can you tie them in a knot? can you tie them in a bow?" at the beginning. There were two children who were coloring? And then all of a sudden they were in this place... like... I don't know. The people had lost all the color in the town and the children needed to help them get it back. They met up with this family on a porch or something? They sang a lot of songs and I think some woman wore striped socks. If someone could help me figure this out it'd be awesome! Thanks.
    budy1ham Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2006, 08:07 AM
    Hi I know exactly what movie you are talking about but I can't remember the title but I will search for you as I myself am searcxhing for it
    budy1ham Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2006, 08:17 AM
    Wee Sing in Sillyville

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Title of 80's kid fantasy movie [ 2 Answers ]

This movie came on YTV (Canadian youth television channel) all the time when I was a kid, which was in the early 90's but the movie I think was made probably in the early 80's. What I remember most is these kids going to this fantasy land, I think the kids meet this blonde midget, little guy in a...

80's fantasy movie title needed [ 2 Answers ]

PLEASE help me figure out what movie this is... It has to be an 80's movie although it could be very, very late 70's (78 or 79)... All I remember is that it was about a little boy (maybe 8-10) who lived with his grandparents and his grandmother asked him to go to the corner store to buy...

Name of 80's or 90's kids fantasy movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi all I am trying to find a title of a movie done about the late 80's early 90's or so. It was a kids movie, where a kid, proabably in his teens, gets transported back in time to a slightly alternate universe. Sort of medieval/fudal. I saw the trailer for it and remember it had...

Title to an 80's fantasy movie [ 5 Answers ]

My friends and I are on a quest to find the title to a fantasy movie from the 80's. All we can remember is it has two kids about 9-10 on a quest to find a man in a castle w/ a heart of stone and to kill him w/ a sword they get late in the movie. They do kill the guy, when they do, his heart...

View more questions Search