Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2009, 09:46 PM
    Sexual determination ?
    Why about half of all babies are boys, and half are girls.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 24, 2009, 10:25 PM

What?
    mudweiser Posts: 2,750, Reputation: 707
    Ultra Member

Mar 24, 2009, 10:46 PM
    There are more women than men in the world.

If that's where your conversation/question is leading to.

MRS.S
    ROLCAM Posts: 1,420, Reputation: 23
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2009, 01:12 AM

Surely there must be some technical reasons for this.

Why about half of all babies are boys, and half are girls.
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2009, 06:20 PM

Why is a 14 year old on an adult board? He's all over the Board!

Plus, troll alert!

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/mythol...?=#post1770925
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2009, 07:05 PM

rolcam, I have no idea why this is in the myth/folk thread... but I'll do my best to answer this using genetics.

a male has X Y chromosomes while a female has X X.

at each conception, a male either gives an X or a Y, and a female gives an X, which thus in turn becomes either X X (female) or X Y (male)... so... 50/50.
    -Seven- Posts: 61, Reputation: 6

Jul 26, 2009, 03:27 AM

Makes me wonder if it's possible for a Y Y to exist, and even under the impossibility, what would such a person be like? :P
    Uber Member

Jul 26, 2009, 06:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by -Seven- View Post
    Makes me wonder if it's possible for a Y Y to exist, and even under the impossibility, what would such a person be like? :P

Anyone thinking about responding should read the other posts by this person.

Jul 26, 2009, 11:12 PM

Is there an admin I could speak to? JudyKayTee has been harassing me by going through half my threads and leaving posts telling people that I'm a troll in some effort to excommunicate me from the forum because she misinterpreted a thread I posted that held disturbing content, of which I was questioning the legitimacy of.

Sorry for interrupting the thread matter. But I can't tolerate this behavior.
    Uber Member

Jul 27, 2009, 04:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by -Seven- View Post
    Is there an admin I could speak to? JudyKayTee has been harassing me by going through half my threads and leaving posts telling people that I'm a troll in some effort to excommunicate me from the forum because she misinterpreted a thread I posted that held disturbing content, of which I was questioning the legitimacy of.

Sorry for interrupting the thread matter. But I can't tolerate this behavior.

This is not a message board. Please read the rules and report posts you don't like to a moderator.

It is not what you can tolerate; it's what the moderators can tolerate.

I continue to find your responses on this and other threads to be trollish: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/philos...ml#post1881524

Are you and oentity the same person? I notice you enjoy mind games and manipulation and wonder if your postings are part of those interests.

(Excommunicate you?)
    Chey5782 Posts: 423, Reputation: 65

Jul 31, 2009, 02:32 AM
    You know oddly enough I know a crazy girl who lives in Arlington, Texas that goes by the name Seven. She was super into the poetry and bar scene, and you sound bizarrely like her.

Jul 31, 2009, 03:13 PM

Nope, I'm male haha. You can check my myspace page if you'd like to confirm it. I've never taken an interest to poetry, and I have a hard time meeting my kind of crowd of people at bars and clubs, so I rarely go unless invited.

This girl sounds interesting though, is she cute? :P

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Determination of the resitivity of a wire [ 1 Answers ]

Pics available to demonstrate the experimnent

Wet Vent Determination [ 1 Answers ]

I am reworking my master bath and will not have a convenient location to vent my bath tub. I understand that if the bath waste pipe goes directly into the waste stack that it is considered wet and does not need to be vented. Is my understanding correct? If yes and pipes are not exposed, what is...

F-1 to H-1 Tax Status Determination [ 7 Answers ]

I have a question regarding my Status for tax purpose. I will really appreciate if you answer it. I am trying to determine if I am resident or dual status. I have applied for an extension because I was told that I will be a resident status will change on 8 June.Here is my information. -->...

Determination of fault in car accident in NJ [ 1 Answers ]

I was involved in an accident that the other parties insurance is stating was 5% my fault and only willing to pay as much. I don't believe I was at fault period and want to be compensated as such. (I realize it's only 5% but it's going to turn into more money than I can really afford at the...

View more questions Search