Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nanrand Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2009, 08:12 PM
    Wireless internet from desktop to laptop
    I am trying to get a wireless internet connection from the desktop to my laptop. I have no idea how to do this. Any time I have had to connect to a wireless connection it just goes, so Im not sure why its not working. Help please?
    dscozzari71 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2009, 06:08 PM

What kind of wireless router you are using and what kind of internet provider do you use can help set up wireless because the setting can be different for each.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 27, 2009, 06:25 PM

You generally DON'T get wireless between a desktop and laptop. You get wirless from a router or access point.

How do you get the Internet now?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting wireless laptop to internet [ 3 Answers ]

I just bought a wireless laptop and a wireless router to connect to my PC. Do I have to do anything to the laptop to connect to the internet?

Connecting laptop to desktop for internet [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to connect my laptop to my desktop to use the internet through it. I have a new toshiba satellite, running system is vista. My Desktop is a hp, running system is xp. It says on my laptop I'm connected to local yet when I open a internet window it doesn't work? HELP!!

Broadband desktop connect to laptop wireless [ 1 Answers ]

I want to hook my broadband desktop to my wireless laptop. How do I do it?

How do you use your desktop internet connection also with your laptop? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a desktop internet connection and I recently purchased a laptop. Can I use my desktop connection also with my laptop? If so, how?

Connecting my laptop to the internet using my desktop connection [ 3 Answers ]

Hello young folks, Here is my problem. I have a desktop computer with WIN ME just got broadban internet. Can I use my new laptop WIN Vista to connect to the internet using my desktop connection? I was told something about a router?

View more questions Search