What type of Thermostats are good in energy saving
    Which brand of Thermostat is good to control heating and cooling
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Mar 24, 2009, 10:45 PM
    Honeywell makes many fine thermostats.
    435Studio Posts: 93, Reputation: 4

Mar 26, 2009, 10:04 AM

I agree Honeywells have always worked well for me. If you can, look for a programmable model and set it up to match your schedule. It made a huge difference for my family several years ago when we upgraded from the standard builder model; paid for itself very quickly...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does the Government subsidise energy saving improvements ? [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking at fitting energy saving products to my house. Solar panels, wind farm, extra lagging in loft/wallls etc. Does the Government subsidise any of these improvements ?

Energy saving bulbs [ 1 Answers ]

Can a 100 Watt energy saving bulb be used in a lamp that calls for a 75 Watt bulb or less?

Winter energy saving [ 6 Answers ]

Dear experts: I am a first-time home owner. Sorry if this is a stupid question. But this is the only way I know to find the answer. I have a question regarding saving gas for my furnace. Is there any way to decrease the gas consumption for my furnace? I heard from friends like putting...

Wiring an energy saving light [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to grow tomatoes indoors and recently purchased an energy saving light bulb for the purpose. It’s spec is as follows: E40 2700 K-red spectrum 125W 220/240 V 50/60 Hz. The light comes with a connector, which I want to know how to wire up? Is it like a normal light fitting where just the...

Energy saving bulbs [ 4 Answers ]

Some lampshades have a max wattage you can use with them which is based on normal light bulbs, what happens with the energy saving ones? e.g. I have a shade that says to use 60 watts max can I use a 15 watt energy saving one that is the equivalent of a 100 watt normal bulb? :confused:

View more questions Search