Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mygirlsdad77 Posts: 5,713, Reputation: 339
    Plumbing Expert

Mar 24, 2009, 05:16 PM
    Looking for info from hvac1000
    Hi hvac1000. Sorry but I can't send you a private message. So I'm going to ask you here.

Im looking for an old post, and I believe you gave the answer I'm looking for.

The post was about someone thinking they were overcharged for a job. Someone(hopefully you), gave a list of business expenses(no dollar amounts). It was a long list, and I just can't stop thinking about it. I would like to get this list and frame it and put it next to my bosses office door. That way when someone comes in complaining about the bill, he can just point to it. I know he wouldn't ever do that, but I think he would get a kick out the jesture. Please let me know if you posted something like this at one time or another. Thanks.
    Plumbing Expert

Mar 24, 2009, 06:32 PM

Problem solved. I found the post by looking through all of your post. It was you. Very good list of expenses. I could add a few, but I think you got the point across. Do you mind if I use this in my other post. I would actually like to print and frame it. Thanks again.
    KC13 Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 99
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2009, 04:01 AM
    Check out flatrateripoff.com. It wasn't what I thought it would be, and points out the disparity between skilled and unskilled labor rates. You'll be surprised at who comes out ahead...
    Plumbing Expert

Mar 25, 2009, 04:27 PM

Thanks kc, great site.
    KC13 Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 99
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2009, 02:14 PM
    Were you surprised? I was!
    Plumbing Expert

Mar 26, 2009, 03:34 PM

Yes I was. I thought it was going to say how we charge too much, but it actually proves that we should be charging more. The video interruption about the fire extinquisher guy made me laugh way to hard. I had to watch that at least six times.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Mar 26, 2009, 05:07 PM
    I have not been around lately. Things have heated up (LOL) with some projects I am dealing with. Most if not all of what I post here is not copy write so feel free to use it. I very seldom post my copy write stuff since I do not want to cut my own throat.
    Plumbing Expert

Mar 26, 2009, 05:22 PM

Thanks hvac, I was wondering why you haven't been around. You are missed here. But now you have to tell me what these projects are. Can't just get a guys curiosity up like that and not tell me what's new. Knowing you, you are probably working on a 120 percent eff furnace, it not only pays for itself, it also pays for a new car a new house, and could possibly fix the national debt problem.lol.

But really, good to hear your still doing your thing. Just drop in here now and again, we really appreciate you help. Take care.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

*PLEASE READ* Heating & Air Conditioning FAQ from HVAC1000 [ 9 Answers ]

Please read the following FAQ from HVAC1000 for important FAQ and information on Heating & Air Conditioning.

Hvac1000 - typical HP reversing valve operation (tstat) [ 9 Answers ]

A) In a typical thermostat is the reversing valve controlled directly based on mode of heat or cool regardless of the unit actively cooling or heating Mode is Heat = reversing valve on (furnace can be actively on or off) Mode is Cool = reversing valve off (AC can be actively off or on) ...

Thank you to hvac1000 man! [ 1 Answers ]

:)... thank you hvac1000... furnace works... divorce averted... you da man.

Attn:HVAC1000 need input [ 3 Answers ]

I can see from your replys you know what your doing and are experienced. I did hating and cooling work back till 83. I am now trying to get back into the trade and enroled in a adult ed. School. I have to say it was a waste of $5000.00. All I really got out of it was an EPA certificate. ...

View more questions Search