Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neiceypietwo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2009, 04:47 PM
    Wondering about courthouse weddings
    I'm thinking about having a courthouse wedding but I want it to seem at least a little like a church wedding I wondering how many people could attend a courthouse wedding.
    Murraystate Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Mar 24, 2009, 04:52 PM

Depends on the court house. Some are larger than others. I got married in a courthouse and it was pretty small. I think maybe 20 people could be there... maybe! I would ask the courthouse the size of the room you will be married in and doesn't hurt to ask if you can go look at the room while vacant.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 24, 2009, 04:56 PM

In our area it is done in the judges office more than in the actual court room, And you will wait in line with many others, till you are called in and it takes about 5 min or less.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Courthouse weddings [ 1 Answers ]

My fiancé and I are wanting to get married at the court house, but have no idea what we need to do. We were also wanting to know how much it would cost us and things like that.PLEASE HELP

Courthouse weddings [ 3 Answers ]

Which courthouse in Georgia performs weddings an a Saturday?

Courthouse weddings [ 1 Answers ]

I am suppose to be getting married may 30th this year. We want simple and I know people get married at the court house but how where do I go how do I find out. Vegas is so far just cheap and simple help please

Courthouse weddings [ 4 Answers ]

We are getting married on November 3 at the court house by the Justice of the Peace. Both been married before don't want to spend money on wedding. How do you make this day special and something to remember? What do you wear? Not sure how to make plans. Someone please help.

View more questions Search