Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessicamary Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2009, 07:51 PM
    Liquid in middle ear caused by shower spray directly in ear.
    I sprayed the shower spray in my ears. The result is I have liquid in my middle ear. I have lost some of my hearing in both ears. I am now using a nose spray prescribed by the doctor. Has anyone else ever done this stupid thing and does anyone know what the outcome might be?

Ty JessicaMary
    ear_remedy Posts: 5, Reputation: 5

Jun 9, 2009, 10:24 AM

I have sprayed the shower spray from a massaging shower head into my outter ears many times, it feels great and cleans the ear!
    I do not recommend it for everyone. It is likely what occurred was you got an ear infection from this and the ear infection caused the fluid to be stuck in your middle ear. But it was not the shower spray itself that got stuck in the middle ear - because water cannot pass through your ear drum to your middle ear unless it is lanced or torn or broken. The water spray probably did not break the ear drum either. It is actually the pressure of water in the outter ear that causes the infection, see this for more about ear infections, which by the way can clear up on their own with out antibiotics: How Is Middle Ear Infection Treated?

What I recommend for home treatment is this discovery I made. I have a home remedy cure for fluid blocked ears or stopped up ears and the long instructions are described here with videos and photos and lots of links to other medical info, as well as testimonials from people who have tried it and it worked. My remedy is free, you can but they ingredients over the counter, and it works 90% of the time on curing clogged up middle ear Eustachian Tubes.
    It helped me avoid the Dr several times.
    Hope this helps you too!
    neildgrigg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 19, 2011, 12:40 PM
    Jessica, I see this a long time ago but did u ever get a solution?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Directly overhead rain shower pipe that's crooked. [ 1 Answers ]

I had a contractor that installed an overhead rain shower that isn't straight. I can adjust the shower head itself so that the water comes down straight but the pipe coming out of the ceiling directly overhead is still crooked. Is there any way to correct? An offset pipe? It's probably 20 degrees...

Directly overhead shower installed on a slight angle [ 2 Answers ]

I had a contractor that installed an overhead rain shower that isn't straight. I can adjust the shower head itself so that the water comes down straight but the pipe coming out of the ceiling directly overhead is still crooked. Is there any way to correct? An offset pipe? It's probably 20 degrees...

Liquid Wrench in spray? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello People, This may sound far fetched, but I believe it's worth a try. My 5hp. Briggs carb has been soaked, cleaned, rebuilt, and is still not up to par. The main jet is clean, but behind that I just don't know. So, I am thinking of shooting some liquid wrench in there, and letting it soak...

If I'm the middle-man, how to I keep the buyer from working directly with the seller? [ 1 Answers ]

I have the opportunity to buy merchandise at less than wholesale & resell it to an overstock retailer. I don't own the inventory. How do I make a deal to buy and sell without the two parties contacting each other directly. If I let the buyer know the full details of the product, they can contact...

Connect MIP CPVC directly to FIP shower inlet [ 1 Answers ]

Is it safe to connect MIP CPVC directly to the FIP shower inlet? The previous homeowner had done that when finishing the basement. I'm in the process of redoing some of it, but was a bit concerned after a trip to Lowe's. I saw that the MIP CPVC adapter said "cold water" where as the CPVC to...

View more questions Search