Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Crimson123 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2009, 06:23 PM
    Son is out of control
    Hello,
    Hope I'm asking in the right area. I have a 20 year old son. He has in the last two years been very angry at times and verbally abusive toward me and his sister. Mostly his sister. He likes to talk negative, as in calling his sister foul names.
    He likes to use the f word and when I say don't talk like that here, his reply is to late I just did. He has told me to kiss his a$$ and f off. And calling his sister names, foul names.
    He gets mad when he don't get his way. He won't look for a job, he loses the one he gets by getting fired. So he will sleep all day and play x box all night. That or leave all night. We have told him he has to live by our rules, and he cannot be talking the way he does and he needs to get a job. It goes in one ear and out the other. We have had him leave a few times and he comes back a couple days later saying he just needs a shower or clothes.
    He even a couple years ago started swearing and acting cocky when everyone was here for his sister homecoming. Very embarrassing. The kids even his friends look at me at times like I can't believe you let him talk to you that way.
    Well this last incident he started arguing with me, then told me to f off, I told him don't you talk like that to me and he once again said to late I just did. I told him I can't live like this no more he needs to go and for the first time he called me a name. He said f off bit&*.
    So I made him go. Now he is telling people he thinks he is bipolar, which I feel is an excuse to get them to think what he did is fine. I cannot believe I let it get this far. He has ruled my home laughing at my rules like we are the child and he is the parent.
    Any thoughts or questions? Need all the support I can get!
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2009, 06:28 PM

Hive him a good smack and show him since he's old enough to feel he can talk that way and show such disrespect to you,these are the consequences
    Or you could throw him out saying that your no longer going to put up with his attitude
    In any case it requires action

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Evaporative Emission Control System Purge Control Valve Circuit Shorted [ 5 Answers ]

Evaporative Emission Control System Purge Control Valve Circuit Shorted what are possible cause codes are p0601 and p0445

Evaporative Emission Control System Purge Control Valve circuit Malfunction [ 3 Answers ]

p0443 Evaporative Emission Control System Purge Control Valve circuit Malfunction on mazda melinia s 1996 83k?what is the next stip? I cleared the check engine light and it went off ,and after 60miles driving it cames back again?why and how can I fix it ? Also what is the cheapest way to reset...

P1457 EVAP Emission Control System Leak Detected (Control Canister System) [ 5 Answers ]

How much it cost to repair this on a 98 Honda Accord? P1457 EVAP Emission Control System Leak Detected (Control Canister System)

03 lincoln navi cruise control, radio/ volume control, horn doesn't work. [ 2 Answers ]

Just need what ever you guys know about this situation. The horn, cruise control, radio volume buttons don't work. Oh yes I checked all the fuses. They are all good. Could it be because of the alarm system? I don't know somebody please help me out.

View more questions Search