Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spike1983 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2009, 02:21 PM
    Probation Transfer
    I live in Alabama and am currently on probation. I am wanting to move to Tampa, FL and I was wondering how I would go about transferring my probation from the county where I live to another state?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2009, 03:12 PM

Hello spike:

Go read this:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/crimin...on-115783.html

excon
    jackson_07 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2009, 10:19 PM

We are looking to doing the same... let me know if you have any luck! My husbands p.o here in Alabama told him yes but we told her over 2 months ago and she said she would know by the end of sept well here it is oct and went and seen her Friday and she hasn't even started... she said it could take 45 dayus more... because it has to go through montgomery then tallhassee then down to tampa... so good luck and let me know something thanks
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 4, 2009, 08:05 AM

Hello j:

I don't know WHY you didn't read the post right smack above yours... The one where I TOLD you HOW to DO exactly what you Want to do..

So, go read it and DO something.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transfer Probation [ 26 Answers ]

Hi there. In 2005 I was arrested for cocaine possession. It was a very small amount. I was 19 and it was my first year of college. This happened in a small town in Georgia (I was just passing through) Since I was arrested I have completely turned my life around and am about to graduate college...

I want to transfer probation [ 3 Answers ]

I want to transfer and do my probation in another state Were should I begin? What should I do?

Can I transfer my probation? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know if I can transfer my probation to another state if I'm on informal probation?

Probation transfer [ 2 Answers ]

My brother got a 1 yr. probation sentence from a dui while living in orlando.he has lived there 2 yrs. He wanted to move back to Massachusetts but they say he has to stay in Florida until his probation is over. However w/no license to work he can't pay rent. His entire family is here in...

Probation transfer from AZ to CA [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: My brother has unsupervised probation in Mohave County AZ and he would like to have it transferred to San Diego County. He will be moving out here and living with me. How do we go about making this happen? And how long does it usually take?

View more questions Search