Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    liverpool16 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2009, 12:02 PM
    97 mitsubishi colt head lights not working
    Hi I av a 97 colt int a jap import and the full beams on the headlights aren't working witheir in the side lights on the tail lights or the dash lights I have changed the bulbs and fuses any help would be great
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2009, 12:07 PM

Could be an unchecked fuse, the headlight switch, or maybe a fusible link.
    Service manual with schematic would make short work of this.
    liverpool16 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2009, 06:19 PM
    Ye bu I defo tried all d fuses and is there a fault with twisty ting beside the steering wheel I was told they go rong

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mitsubishi colt Space star Manual Gearbosx [ 6 Answers ]

I have Mitsubishi coltSpace star. Have problems to get into the first gear, it goes into third gear instead and defficult to get into Reverse gear. Is the problem with the gear box? Can somebody anwer to my question please?

Head lights [ 2 Answers ]

Acura 3.2 tl 1998 Hi I have a problem on my car when I turn on the light and want to make a high beam both lights are working but when I turn on the car and I want to do same thing only the right side making high beam left side doesn't work is it possible the relay has a problem Thanks

Head lights burning out [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2004 honda accord that the head lights are burning out every 6 months or less not touching bulbs when I installed them and others have installed also they all burn out does anyone know what the deal is?

Hamilton Bay Track Head lights [ 0 Answers ]

I have Hamilton Bay Track Head lights. My light went out and when I tried to change it I was only able to take off the retainer ring, lens and then I could see the light bulb under a glass. How do I get that glass off to get to the light bulb or does the whole light bulb and glass come out in one...

View more questions Search