Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lady in Love Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2009, 11:29 AM
    Probation Violation - NEED INFO
    If someone violated probation, in Florida. Had probation time added, with the stipulation of a guardian. Is there a way to change the guardian, if that person keeps threatening you with violation if you do not do what they say and want?
    stevetcg Posts: 3,693, Reputation: 353
    Ultra Member

Mar 23, 2009, 11:37 AM

Speak with your probation officer. It should be easy enough to do, especially if the things being asked of you are unreasonable (to an outsider)
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2009, 09:48 PM

Be sure to have a sbustitute guardian standing by who will pass scrutiny of the PO. You should be able to change the guardian to meet the probation requirements.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Violation of traffic Probation while on unsupervised crimal probation [ 1 Answers ]

My husband was sentenced 3 yrs unsupervised probation for 2nd degree assault. He already had a case pending for traffic. He hit a car bumper. Was sentenced to supervised probation and to pay fines for damages of 1,000 dollars. We haven't paid the fine yet, we will at tax time we just haven't had...

Probation violation [ 3 Answers ]

There is a little more to the last question I was also drinking and got the ticket for urinatinng in pubblic I went to court yesterday and the gave me 12 days in jail or pay 275.00 after three hours in jail I got the money and got out of jail I leave in Michigan now what is going to happen when I...

Probation violation [ 6 Answers ]

I was recently placed on probation for 12 months. For DUI first offense and 6 months revocation of driver licence. I believed I had 10 days from the verdict of guilt to obtain a hardhsip licence. I was wrong because a few hours after court I was pulled over and charged with driving under suspended...

Almost off probation info [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I was wondering if you get put on probation for a year.does it start the day you are sentenced and does it end the year later and do they send you a notice,whether it is over with and is there a way to find out ,I was put on unsupervivsed probation on 10-20-05,and have been paying off fine on...

View more questions Search