Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    heartagram_love Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2009, 10:53 AM
    Am I being haunted or something else.
    Okay, I have to give background information on this small subject.

I don't know if I'm being huanted, spiritually connected to someone, or they're my guardian angel or what have you.

It started one year ago March 28, 2008. It was the official one year anniversary of an attempt of suicide the year previous, I had gone to bed early wanting to get up early and stuff.

When I waiting for sleep to come I heard a soft sound, like some one playing an acoustic guitar playing in my right ear, while my radio was playing in my left, I fell asleep to a moderately heavy weight on my waist, it was calming and allowed to me to get to sleep with moderate ease.

I remember dreaming of my suicide attempt the year before. Walking into my living room, but once I took the handful of pills, I felt the sickly sweet taste of it burning on my tongue, the sight of the blood running down my wrist at the same time, and then I fell back and that's when I woke up. I awoke to the sight of eyes all around me, green eyes with a bit of brown in them forming the points of a star, I know I was half asleep and this had been going on for hours until they slowly began to fade away, I remember closing my eyes seeing a set staring back at me.

Pushing myself against the corner of the wall, I closed my eyes, my wrist, exposed to the world. I felt a cool feeling, as if finger tips were brushing against the old scar and some that had been recently formed. I opened my eyes to see a hand, one with a tattooed vine wrapping up to the elbow before it disappeared. A slow haunting whisper filled my ears, asking me to stop, the voice was eerily familiar, but so far away for me to pin point.

That was a year ago, and so many things seemed to have happened since then.

It wasn't the last time I felt it.

I had named him, his name is Ville I named him after some one who I care deeply for some one I've never met, he only came when I needed him, to feel, key word, feel his arms around me. To help me sleep.

But lately, its been increasingly more and more, yet nothing has been going on, I haven't needed him in a while, and now, he's there every time I sleep, every time I wake up, everything, and a friend of mine, she felt so uncomfortable in my room, and sometimes when she was around me, because she felt as if some one was glaring into her, picking her apart piece by piece.

Now, I don't know if I'm being haunted or its my guardian angel or what have you.

I just want to know, so I can have a better understanding of it. So I don't have to scared, because I am, even though it's held me and made me feel better, but you do have to realize, when I tell some one I'm very close with about this, I'm called crazy and to have this happen to you, it's scary.

I have no mental issues that have been told to me, I just went through an issue back in '07 that just caused me to want to make a horrible mistake, and I just want to know if some one else can help me understand this.
    jenelis Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Mar 24, 2009, 04:28 PM
    Hello I am the 10 year old who can see and talk to ghost. You have a bad ghost in that house and it would be wise for you to get someone who can get ghost out of someplace.I helped you please help me. My mother is telling me that all ghosts are bad. I have a best friend who is a ghost and she is telling me to get rid of her. Please tell her that ghost can be nice.
    Rae-Saph Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2010, 01:29 PM

I think that you maybe, being watch over.I don't think that him/ it means any harm you, and maybe see you friend as a threat .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Haunted? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know if the house (address) 59 Masters Drive St. Augustine Florida has ever been known for hauntings and was it a bad or good haunting?

Am I Haunted? [ 31 Answers ]

Okay, you all are going to think I have lost my mind, but I wonder sometimes if I am haunted. That probably sounds like a weird thing to day, but it seems like weird things seem to follow me wherever I go. We just moved into our first home (my husband,son and I), it was for sale as an estate, and...

Haunted by ex? [ 7 Answers ]

OK so towards the beginning of the year I broke up with my fiancée, we'd been together 4 years, a couple of months later in July he unfortunately passed away in a motorcycle accident. The night it happened, I was out for a quiet drink with a friend, who didn't know and had never met my ex, for some...

How do I know if I'm being haunted? [ 4 Answers ]

Well, I seem to be seeing something. But I don't know exactly what. It looks like a person and every time I glance it it seems to move closer and then disappear. I've noticed things like people arguing very very loudly or, someone crying in my back room. Is this just me imagining things or am I...

Am I haunted? [ 17 Answers ]

One evening when I was 18 years old, by older brother told me and my mother a story I will never forget. He explained that during the previous evening, when he was lying in bed trying to sleep, he opened his eyes, looked up, and saw a small ball of greenish-colored light above his bed. It had a...

View more questions Search