Ask
    alexgotskillz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2009, 02:37 AM
    Soccer academy
    How do I join a soccer academy in europe
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 23, 2009, 04:44 AM

First where do you live, have you contacted any and asked for their application process
    friend4u178 Posts: 3,349, Reputation: 1584
    Ultra Member

Mar 25, 2009, 06:14 PM

As Chuck says it really depends on whereabouts in Europe you are , Soccer Camps International have camps throughout Europe.

Link below...

http://www.soccercampsinternational.com/
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Apr 21, 2009, 10:59 AM

Hi Alex...

You obviously play for a team already, have you asked your coach?

Do you play on a regular basis for a particular league which would mean that you would play at various grounds?

If this is the case then there will be regular scouts that would attend these matches, seeking out any new talent that appeals to them.

They would then normally approach your team manager/ coach or indeed depending on the situation... sometimes yourself.

Maybe they might offer an opportunity for you to join an academy where you could be nurtured until such times as you would be good enough to join professional team.

If you have raw talent then an established team could offer you a place in their own academy they will bring you through the ranks until such times as they feel you are good enough to play maybe in the second team.

If you have talent then... you will be noticed
    telloman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2009, 09:12 AM
    Please help me!
    mosnaldo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2012, 06:12 PM
    I am from Gambia an I have not contect anyone for the application process, I was just in search of a good football academy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Naval Academy [ 1 Answers ]

Howdy! My boyfriend is planning on going to the Naval Academy or West Point. His top choice is Naval. Hes an Eagle Scout, has a good SAT and ACT, varsity sports (wrestling and football) but a weak GPA. And he just quit varsity football (in his senior year) but is still in varsity wrestling. ...

The Academy [ 6 Answers ]

I applied for the Coast Guard and Naval academy about a month ago and have submitted everything that I needed to. Does anyone have any idea how long it will take to get a letter that says if I got in or not? I'm probably the most unpatient person in the world, but I'm just so excited!! :)

View more questions Search