Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LadySuade Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2009, 12:10 AM
    My Best friend Aka Sister
    Why Doesn't she want me Or love me. Why doesn't she like me the way that I do. But is with and cares for others.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Mar 23, 2009, 01:33 AM

Hi, LadySuade!

So, what is it that is happening between you and she, please? It would be helpful to have more information from you as to what is happening in order to help you the best here.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best friend [ 5 Answers ]

How do I talk to my best friend about y we r not ask close as we use to and how its affecting me and why has are friendship changed?

I want my best friend [ 4 Answers ]

I have never really had too much trouble getting girls but recently I have fallen for my best friend. I have known her for a couple of years and she is one of those girls that get a lot of attention. I am one of her really good friends but now I want more. I recently hooked up with this girl she...

My best friend want to be with my ex [ 5 Answers ]

My best friend want to be with my ex and I don't know what to do. Me and him have been together for a year and he called it off and know he likes my bestfrined and asked her out a week later. She came to me and asked me for my permission and I told her how I felt and she said that she wont(but I...

Me and My best friend and the Guy I like [ 21 Answers ]

Hi OK the guy I like likes me too and I liked him for a while now but I just found out that my best friend likes him too but he said he likes me and not her but he doesn't want to hurt her feeling by telling what should we said!

View more questions Search