Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Mar 22, 2009, 04:32 PM
    Ladyhawke ending
    I'm praying someone can help me with this! One of my favorite movies of all-time is Ladyhawke with Michelle Pfeiffer. I just rewatched it today and I'm confused about something. Right near the end when her character is confronting the bishop, she has something in her hand that she drops in front of him. Can anyone tell me PLEASE what it is that she drops? I've been trying to figure it out forEVER and still have no idea! To me it looks like the strings coming off her tail when she's in hawk form, but I don't know. PLEASE!! Someone help me! :confused:
    Couchcarrot Posts: 590, Reputation: 41

Mar 22, 2009, 05:13 PM
    Here is a link where you can watch the ending and pause it, so that you
    Can see it more clearly.

YouTube - LadyHawke ending #1
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Mar 23, 2009, 02:54 PM
    Hey. I haven't seen the movie for a long time, but I seem to remember that maybe it's the little leather head piece they have hawks wear when kept by a trainer.
    Dropping it, she's symbolising now she's free.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ending it Once & For All [ 3 Answers ]

I been in this so called friendly relationship with a guy who is 5 years older than me. I really want him and a relationship with him. But he just doesn't want one. We have a sexual/close friend thing going. And every time I tell him I'm done with this thing we have, he always pulls me back....

Looking for a movie with a never ending dog can [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie as a child and all I can remember from it is a picture on a dog can in the movie of a dog with a chef hat holding a can of dog food with the same picture on it and it just keeps going smaller and smaller can anyone help me remember

Is it ending? [ 6 Answers ]

I have been in a 2 year relationship with my boyfriend. About a year ago he took another job in another state and started commuting back and forth. A month ago he moved there permanately and I stayed. I was willing to move with him, but he never asked me too. He says that I "bust his balls"...

Sex at the ending [ 3 Answers ]

My wife is running 9th month is safe now to have sex What problems can come if I have sex at that time

Ending and Stalking [ 1 Answers ]

I need help with this. I met this guy in a game (sue me) and he was all into me and wanted to meet me IRL (he lives close, within 300 miles). He 'loves me' and so I 'loved him' and then he began talking about serious things: Marriage, sex, babies.. And something else, I'm not even straight. But he...

View more questions Search